GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mmmmm, not many up for sale and the pricing for a good car is about right, maybe I should put A BEUT up again at £18k :confused::chuckle::bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude, either advertise it or don't. This thread is pointless.
Mook, it is advertised :)
All I've done is reiterate that the pricing for a good R33 is about right and have indicated that I would accept £18k for my car, which most on here know of.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jay, don't be a silly boy!!! As the other cars there are £16k & £18k, £10k gets you, well err £10k's worth! LOL

She may stay in her home where she has been for last 16 years, having a no expense spared life !!!

All I did was indicate that there are not many GOOD R33***8217;s for sale and the price for a good one is, as it should, be above the £16k mark.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mmmmm, not many up for sale and the pricing for a good car is about right, maybe I should put A BEUT up again at £18k :confused::chuckle::bowdown1:
You have PM Paul

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,452 Posts
Have to say this looks very very nice.

The problem is so many cheap ones about nowadays brings prices down.

Someone out there will appreciate quality and pay the premium price for a good one.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have to say this looks very very nice.

The problem is so many cheap ones about nowadays brings prices down.

Someone out there will appreciate quality and pay the premium price for a good one.
Yep, that's the plan, everything has a price and I am NOT moving on mine! I have had this car for 16 years and I know every nut and bolt on her, I bought her as repossession with only 3.5kms on the clock in 1998, and she has only covered 43k miles!!!
This cars stands me over £100k over the 16 years and is perfect in every way !
A very, very capable road and track car with no stupid aero wing and spoilers ! The only difference to the aerodynamics is the Du Luck front bumper as I required cooling to the front brakes and the BIG (the biggest HKS make) Intercooler + the stance is better and practical.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Lovely car mate, I agree with you Steve, I would not sell mine cheap either, to build one to this spec is expensive, a good clean car is worth ten times a rusty shed, I hate to see rusty gtst's and battered gtrs, respect for looking after your car so well.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lovely car mate, I agree with you Steve, I would not sell mine cheap either, to build one to this spec is expensive, a good clean car is worth ten times a rusty shed, I hate to see rusty gtst's and battered gtrs, respect for looking after your car so well.:thumbsup:
Thank you, I have always looked after all of my cars, I took the S2000 out for 25 mile drive today and then got back and washed it and cleaned the wheels as I can't stand a car being dirty and also, it's easier to clean a clean car than a dog dirty one !! And yes, my dog was dirty after her walk this eve !!

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
It's only worth what someone will pay. Can't see any R33's selling for over 15k these days no matter what the spec.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well that's where you are wrong Me Mook, providence, service history, receipts for all work done, knowing the owner and the history of the car, seeing the car annihilate all others at events etc etc etc. as I say I have a price and if someone wants it bad enough they will pay for it :)

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and the Spec

Tomei 2.8 Stroker Kit

N1 Cylinder Block
Tomei Forged 8 Counter Lightened and Balanced Steel Crankshaft
Tomei 87mm Forged Pistons
Tomei Forger H Section Con Rods
Tomei Cams (264 inlet / 272 exhaust)
ACL Race Spec Bearings
RB 26 Cylinder Head. Gas flowed, ported and modified Head, with Bronze Guides with Multi Angle Valve Seats
1.2mm Steel Head Gasket
Twin 25/35 Steel Turbo***8217;s
HKS Hard Pipe Kit
HKS Down Pipes
HKS Hard Pipe Kit (Replace AFM***8217;s)
6 X 720cc Injectors
6 X Iridium Racing Spark Plugs
NISMO CAM Belt
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump
HKS ***8220;Big***8221; Intercooler
De-Cat ***8220;Baffle***8221; Box
N1 Water Pump
8ltr Trust High Capacity Baffled Oil Sump
HSK High Pressure Oil Pump
HKS Oil Cooler Kit
GT Art Oil Catchment Tank
HKS Twin Plate Steel Clutch
NISMO Close Ratio Short Shift Gear box
HKS F.Con V Pro Engine Management System
HKS F.Con V Pro Wiring Loom
HKS AVC Boost Controller
Greddy Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge
Greddy EGT Gauge
Greddy 2.0 Bar Turbo Boost Gauge
Greddy Twin Pillar Pod
APEXI F.C. R.S.M Monitor
AP 6 Pot Brake Up-Grade. Ferrodo DS 2500 Road / Race Pads
19***8221; Image 3 Piece Spilt Rim Alloys with 275/35 x 19 Toyo T1R***8217;s
Carbon Fiber Bonnet fitted for Strength and Rigidity
Do-Luck Front Bumper to allow Air to Brakes
TEIN Flex Fully Adjustable (EDFC) Suspension Lowered by 30mm
WHITELINE Adjustable Heavy Duty Anti Roll Bars, Front & Back
CUSCO Adjustable Upper and Lower Arms
Large Bore HKS Hi-Power Silent Stainless Steel Exhaust
Heavy Duty Battery and Battery Tray Fitted
Driver & Passenger 4 Point Harnesses + Fire Extinguisher

STANDARD POWER!!! (Until ***8220;funny***8221; button pressed!!)

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
I'm not saying it's not "worth" it I'm just saying I don't think the customer exists

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Very clean R33, and a serious spec too. It's hard to find owners like yourself Steve. Good luck with the sale! This is the kind of guy you want to buy a car from!

·
Registered
916 Posts
There's no way I'd sell mine for 15 k mook, mine is like new, there will always be people looking for the best, and will pay for it, having said that, the price of 34's is hard to understand, a knacker will set one back 20+k, I would like a 34 but I'm not going to pay 20k for a rust bucket, I will need to spend a lot of money to get a 34 as good as my 33.

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
Like I say, I'm not saying Steve should lower his price but when was the last time a 33 sold for over £15 on here?

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I've already turned an offer of £16k down - will let you know !!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Like I say, I'm not saying Steve should lower his price but when was the last time a 33 sold for over £15 on here?
Newera sold one for 37k not that long ago. That one that gtr lee sold was 30k too, but both were top drawer. Id love to buy matt j's car for 15k

1 - 20 of 42 Posts