221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make: Nissan

Model: Skyline R33 GTR Vspec (import)

Year: 1996

Mileage: 90K on the shell, 55K on engine

Tax remaining: N/A

MOT remaining: 4 months

Service history: Some service histoy, garage i bought the car from "misplaced" paperwork! Will be sold with fresh service!

Car's location: Aberdeenshire (15mins from airport and 20mins from train station)

Modifications:

Moshimoto FMIC,
400R skirts and rear bumper (genuine)
Recaro speed half leather drivers seat
MOMO steering wheel
3" Blitz nur spec R exhaust
Fully de-catted
18" BBS LM's (refurbed a few years ago and then stored untill i bought them)
Carbon blade for GTR spoiler
Apexi AVCR
LED Rear lights

Good bits:

The last owner and myself have a "no expense spared" attitude towards the car and it is shown in the condition!
Paint work is good for its age (few stone chips, see below)
Drives perfect
Gearbox has no knocks or bangs
Turns heads wherever it goes

Bad bits:

Has the start of the dreaded strut top rust appearing (one side was repaired by the garage before i bought it)
Stone chips here and there (daily car so as to be expected)
Some cracks on the side skirts (previous owner). The avcr hasn't been plumbed in proper yet, so there's a slight hesitant on low speeds. Everything is in and working, just need the vac lines doing as they are currently in stock position (if that makes sense). It's not a big job and takes an hour tops, I just don't have the time to do it. All the hard stuff is done like the electrical and etc, just literally 2 hoses.

Reason for selling: I am currently building a big power supra, so this has to go.

PRICE:

£8k

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! This must be the cheapest GTR in the uk and I'm getting nothing but silly offers.

1. I don't want a px or a swap
2. I will not take less than £8k
3. I won't deliver the car anywhere

If you genuinely want the car you will pay the asking price and travel for it. I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a prick, but I've had enough of time wasters now

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Bump! This must be the cheapest GTR in the uk and I'm getting nothing but silly offers.

1. I don't want a px or a swap
2. I will not take less than £8k
3. I won't deliver the car anywhere

If you genuinely want the car you will pay the asking price and travel for it. I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a prick, but I've had enough of time wasters now
Sorry you're getting messed around but it seems to be the way of the world these days. Maybe you should've put it up for £8,750.00 then taken an offer on it to be where you wanted to be?

·
Registered
17 Posts
great deal

I just paid £14,395 for one of these R33's ALBEIT with just 45,096 on the clock..

8k is a bargin, would have put back console and loose wires before taking pictures though maybe....presentation is everything.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just paid £14,395 for one of these R33's ALBEIT with just 45,096 on the clock..

8k is a bargin, would have put back console and loose wires before taking pictures though maybe....presentation is everything.

It's only apart due to replacing the nismo 3 gauge din slot with a stock one, i ran outta light when I was doing it lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Looks a nice car for 8k, if I where you I would sort the vac lines and AVCR out so it runs right, might be putting alot of people off. Oh and get the dash back together, like said previous presentation is everything

·
Registered
509 Posts
wow, this is silly cheap. + 1 on fixing the vac lines and putting the dash back together as the only thing stopping me from snapping it up (apart from having to rebuild my gtst) is that the vac lines being off is actually there to hide a more serious problem and selling as "not running properly" gives you an out if it turns out to be something more sinister. (not that I'm suggesting anything else is wrong with it :p just so many cars are sold ignorantly as "just needs this tiny fix" when in reality they need a lot more, again not calling you ignorant or scamming etc etc disclaimer etc)

good luck with the sale surprised this is still here

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car runs and boosts as it should when picking up speed, it's only when slowly moving is when it does it. The vac lines are plumbed in like stock, the avcr solenoid is what's un-plumbed but it's still wired up to the ecu so that's where it's getting confused

Hope that clears it up for everyone. I have no time what so ever to do anything else to the car

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To save me getting asked countless times still I will explain it here for everyone :)

The hesitation is only at lower speeds, apart from that the car runs spot on and pulls hard like it should. Before anyone else says to just get it sorted - I have no time to do that due to work commitments and I have no interest in spending anymore money/time on it, I've lost the love for the car and I need it gone.

I Checked the mot cert and realised it runs out of mot this month (may), it states 4 months in the 1st post due to just copying it from my original post at the start of the year. Because of this and the fact it has no tax or registration plates, it WILL need transported away on a trailer or truck! I have got some contacts for various transporters if people need it.

The price is still £8k FIRM! I will not listen to offers below this, so don't waste my time or yours. If your a genuine interested buyer and not a time waster like I have had so much of, where the car is located shouldn't be stopping this from being sold, the excuse "you live the other end of the country, will you take £xxxx amount for the car cause I have to travel so far", answer to that is no I won't!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts