GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Due to a possible move to Japan, this has to go now! Its still sitting the way it was and has NO tax or MOT still.

I will also include the spare RB26 i have sitting and the nismo exhaust!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What price are you wanting without the BBS wheels? Do you have standard wheels?

I have a set of wheels from an old drift car I can put on, they are tatty looking but would still be drivable. Without the BBS wheels I would take £7.5k

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Fix the struts yourself and you will easy get 9k for the car. Buyers don't wanna do work when they buy a car. Do the work yourself and you will get a lot better money.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
So your pricing a set of BBS lm wheels at £500? There more like £1500/£2000

I'm already taking a big hit, £7.5k for a GTR is still a crazy/stupid low price!

Struts are cheap to put right. Car is at a very good price

Thanks, I've been told that by the body shop

Fix the struts yourself and you will easy get 9k for the car. Buyers don't wanna do work when they buy a car. Do the work yourself and you will get a lot better money.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I don't have the time to do the strut myself, I need to save as much money as I can for the potential move

I'd be interested in the BBS's if you did sell them separately

Haha join the list of other people

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Bump, been getting a lot of interest through eBay and a couple of viewings but nothing serious yet.....also had some absolute shocking offers via gumtree!

Also price drop to £7.5k with the BBS LM's!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Bump, seems to be plenty of interested people but nobody is willing to make the effort to come view/collect the car!

As mentioned above £7.5K for a Vspec that needs some work to tidy up is still a cheap car! Could even break it and make double your money easy enough!

21 - 40 of 69 Posts