GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for another car, must be in good condition and not priced over £18000. Anything considered, I may even go for an R32 if the right one comes along.

Steve

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Have you uys checked out the buy and sell section of the forum:-
Skyline R33 GTR:

Dark red
1996 (P) R33 GTR which is Abbey stage 1 tuned, dyno'd the other month at 415 BHP as feature in Japanese Performance under SteveC..
T imed by banzai mag (on an uphill run) at 0- 60 in 4.2 seconds 0-100 in 9.7 and a standing 1/4 in 12.7.
The usual power figures for a car in this state of tune is about 360-380 bhp this car made 415 and I wouldn't let the guy take it to max RPM, I made him stop at 8K rather than the limiter of 8250.
Features include :-
Nismo Clutch,
Abbey stage 1 ECU
Oil cooler with remote filter.
HKS induction kit
HKS rear pipe,
Trust front pipe,
De-Cat
Apexi AVC-R boost controller (fitted after dyno day)
HKS lowering springs (std V-spec ones available with car)
nismo spoiler trims,
Nismo B-post trims
Lumi brite dials (7 shades of green through blue)
safety harness as well as std seat belts.
rear skyline lettering lights up at night.
carbon gear knob etc
GTR mats
Sony Cd player and upgraded speakers.
All original parts that have been swapped are still in my shed so it could be easily returned to STD spec.
The car has only 20k miles Meter reads 29K but the speed jumper convertor was only added a short while ago.
Cat 1 alarm, Tracker.
Lots and lots of TLC, serviced religiously every 3k miles.
I am the second UK owner, the first being the chap who imported her, when I bought the car there were 9000 miles (converted from KM ) on the clock and it was still restricted to 112 mph. better still the chap didn't know it was still restricted..
Looking for about 22k
Picture available via email, or request. Or check out Japanes performance mag and the banzai 0-60 feature.
Give me a call on 07766 574139
or 01444 231781 (day)

cheers
Steve

1995 R33 GTR V-Spec:
2 owners, 1 previous in Japan, and I’ve owned it since 1997 when I had it bought over. I had to get it de-restricted, and speedo changed to miles.
65,000m, MOT 05/03, 4 new tyres, 12 CD player. Basically standard original car, only with a mild first stage chip to 360 bhp.
Company maintained & serviced by Middlehurst Motorsport, driven carefully only by me, a mature 40 year old architect. Ultra reliable, carefully looked after, but reluctant sale due to replacement coming. Must be one of the few untouched cars left.
Offers around £18,500. South Hertfordshire/north London.
Call Robert Nicholas office 020-8363-8366 mobile 07764-223-669

1 - 3 of 3 Posts