GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys.
I can source a set of R33 wheels (17") with virtually new Bridgestone tyres if anyone is int.
Make me a bid and I will let you know if in the region.
I can't quite stretch to them for track wheels so open to all.

NLW

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mate

you are having a laugh aint ya!!
300 quid. Dream on.
rubber not optional comes with it.
We are talking forged billet alloy here and they are 500+ VAT each
new.
Still chucklin!!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I said a friend has them

for sale so I am doing this as a favour to him.
So up to you all really.
SENSIBLE OFFERS please!!
Not pikey ones.

·
Registered
64 Posts
chill out dude

just wanted to get the bidding started ;)

seriously though, you may have trouble shifting `em - somebody else put some up for 700 and I was the only person to reply..... we`re only talking a set of 17s after all

·
Registered
840 Posts
:rolleyes: thats not actually a completly unreasonable offer, I don't know what u expect to get for them, but if they have reasonable rubber ur not talkin much more than 5, thats going of what I've seen them go for on here, and privatly.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you will find they fetch more than

500 on here.
Hey don't shoot the messenger.
Remember Bridgestone tyres are around 180-200 pound per corner so he is looking for at least 700.
Yes we are "only" talking FORGED BILLET ALLOY 17s that are cast in one piece and possibly the strongest alloys ever put on a car!!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
nwelch

Can you put a piccy up of them
Gary
GT-ART

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
R33 GRT 17" Alloy's

Guys I put an advert where you are supposed to in the "for sale private adds" part of the register, but hey as you seem to want to put them here I'll follow the sheep.
I can source a set of nearly new 17 x 9 ORIGINAL R33 wheels with Pirelli P zero rubber (6mm tread) for 600-00 each. and yes they are around 700-00 wiv out rubber from M'hurst !!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was aware of that slipp

and very nice. best colour out there. Is it a UK car??
mine has nismo split 18" inch GT1 rims on it.
ooohh listen to me!!
I was referring to "baby brother" 200 sx.
Another invasion of GTR territory.

·
Registered
840 Posts
nwelch said:

I was referring to "baby brother" 200 sx.
Another invasion of GTR territory.
Sorry I wasn’t aware that I was unwelcome, I happen to know a few people from this board (very nice people) and I try to only post if it's something that I have some knowledge about (hence nothing about RB engines ;)) I like to think that I have something to contribute tho, and I do mostly keep to the for sale section as, (probably much to ur disgust) 200's and GTR's have quite a few similarities, making this a good place for me to buy parts (i.e. my GTR34 Brakes, My GTT34 rear spoiler, My GTR34 Front mounted intercooler, and I even bought my AVC-R from a guy from here.)

I had actually noticed u post something before making it very clear that any1 without a GTR was unwelcome on this board, does this include GTS's and GTT's??????????

I must admit, it saddens me, that u feel like this, as I thought this was a board for grownups:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts