GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, this is my first post on the forum after a quick browse. I picked up my first skyline after being a Honda nut for a few years a few weeks back. Fully converted to boost and love every minute of the GTR. I took the car as part exchange on my old Integra dc5 and after doing a deal from a 2002 car back to 1995 was a bit of a time warp but I have always prefered the design inside and out of an older car for some strange reason!

Few bit of info on the R33 RB26 GTR

126,000k (80,000 miles approx)
Peral white
19" wheels
Fully adjustable coilovers
Thrust exhaust
Streamline ecu
Twin airfilters
Apex boost gague (running 1 bar)
Razo Turbo timer

The car was fully serviced before I part exchanged so needed just bits and bobs to make it my own. I have since lowered the back slightly and gave the car a full valet and the pictures speak for themselves. This is an excellent example of a GTR with no engine modifications. I am not fully clued up on R33 GTR's at all so any info and help along the way would be great! Few pics!

All comments welcome! :smokin:

I have also got new front and back plates that look excellent on the car and will update as soon as I get a chance! Sorry about the changes in image size's!

Thanks for looking, Jonny

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
welcome mate, enjoy giving it your own touches. Had mine a year and my "touches" have cost me around 5 grand lol.

still plenty more to come too.

enjoy it and treat it right and you wont ever stop smileing :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks clarky, well the engine is standard so will prob keep it that way and the car was fully serviced before I got it but what should I keep my eye on apart from the road and speedo! :)

Oil changes - every 3k?
Do they use much oil even?
5W 50?

My brother has had a couple of 200sx's and never used much oil at all, and have been checking the oil on the R33 but doesnt seem to use any!! Sorry about all the questions, just want to make sure I keep the car running perfect as I tend to change my cars alot!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hi & welcome Jonny,

Another N.I chap, Know the car well & good to see it stayed in the country, I have no dout we will cross paths soon enough...lol

Enjoy mate...:thumbsup:

Si...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Si, cheers! Hope so m8, heading up to the pcc car show for a jap stand this sunday with another skyline if anyone from N.I is heading up give me a shout! Should be a great day out and some nice cars about!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey, thanks for the comments! Havent been on in a while (since it blew after owning it a couple of days) but thats the life of the rb26 as Iv been told!

Looking at my options at the moment so will get an update soon with the plans!

Hopefully turn this mess around!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts