GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Still more to do yet but heres my wkd toy. Picture is not great due to blackberry camera but thought you might get the idea. Just had the front sprayed and new HKS giant intercooler.

I'll get some proper photos done when the rest is done

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gold CE28Ns... I've seen a set of these for sale and now I can't buy them or I'm going to be a copy cat... DAMN IT! lol... *continues to search Yahoo Japan Auctions*

Oh, and nice paint to wheels contrast... I like!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Dont worry, youre in another country far far away....I'm sure the worlds big enough for another car similar to mine!:D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Couple of small changes and Brand new head work, modified twin turbo pipe, driver takata harness, R34 brake calipers, meister R's few other bits.......like Craft squares!

All taken by my crackberry so not great.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Stunning mate...absolutely mint!! Love the bonnet, looks well aggressive!! I find normally darker shades of colour never capture the true shape and curves of a car, but certainly not the case with your mate...double thumbs up!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers guys, I dont think I'm going to do much else with it apart from a fresh underseal. Its running a fully forged, modified head, garret -5's at circa 600bhp 500 torque, still only has 43000 on the clock. If I had the time and money I guess I'd put in an OSG 5 gear box, change injectors and turbos and go closer to 700bhp.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saw this at the last London GTROC, the pictures don't do it justice!! Beautiful car!
Cheers!
Pity we didnt have a chat. My fault as fortunately I had a lovely night the night before....Unfortunately......I was suffering at the meet.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thought I'd add a couple more pics.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Shot at 2012-02-13

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
^^^^^^