GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My white GTR is up for sale sadly as my circumstances have changed and I cant afford to use it as a daily drive car.

Here goes:
1995 N Nissan Skyline GTR
White
Has a small dent on the bonnet above the left headlamp from a bird-strike, apart from that the body and paint is in very good condition
43000 miles (clock is on 55000 but it wasnt changed when the speedo was chipped)
The cambelt had been done recently as has oil/filter etc.
I've just had it Laser aligned and 4 wheel balanced.
It's only lightly modified, but that was what i wanted when i brought it for a reliability and insurance point of view
18"x9.5" Nismo LM GT1 wheels with Fulda 265/35/18 in average condition
Tein adjustable suspension (I think its Super Street)
Nismo Bonnet Lip
HKS Cams
Nismo full exhaust incl de-cat
Apexi Induction kit
Garage Saurus ECU
Polished cambelt cover/cam covers/alloy boost pipe and induction pipes
Nardi Steering Wheel
RAZO gearknob
Kenwood Mask CD headunit with 6 disc changer and 40GB iPod built in
Kenwood front speakers and tweeters
Clifford Concept 600 Cat1 with Remote Start and Tracker
The interior is in excellent conditon with no marks anywhere except the usual brushing on the drivers outside seat bolster
6 Months tax, 4 Months MOT, 8 Months Mechanical Warranty(incl turbos)

The car is generally a very clean car, runs well with no smoke/unusual noises/rattles etc and is very fast. I have never had it dynod, but from conversations with a couple of garages it is expected to be in the region of 350-400bhp. I do know that in a straight line (on the motorway)it will easily pull away from a TVR Tuscan(390bhp).

I'm asking £12500 but I'm open to offers and would consider p/x for a cheap diesel (306/golf etc)
07887 537 041 evenings/weekends
[email protected]

I'll try to get the pics up asap

1 - 16 of 16 Posts