GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I am quiet new to site.

I ve found R33 GTS 2liter inline 6 with 70k miles A1 condition engine looks just NEW! for £4695

Question is is it right money and I ve searched this forum and some other web sites couldnt find any info specifications etc for this model.

Wot iz the spec for R33 GTS 1994 model.

Thnx
:confused:

·
Registered
425 Posts
That price seems ok for a turbo model, but if its just a normally aspirated engine it seem a bit high.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I dont think thats to bad really! Good thing is the Insurance is loads cheaper too!

Si

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now decided for GTS T

OkI ve found this 1995 GTS Turbo R33 for £7950 with 21k miles immaculate condition. I think I am gonna go with this one but still not sure is it the right price or not!!!!!!!!! what you people think?

Kind Regards

I am all confused now !!!!!!!:(

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'd say yeah and on the basis that if the miliage seems to be for real then its worth paying that little extra. The average price from the trade seems to be that, but u can get a good deal privately. Then again come back can be a pain mate.

So I'd say if its mint, its looks really clean and cared and the mileage seems to be for real then do it. If theres a doubt walk away as it will always haunt you!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Mint

Yes it is mint looks really good
R33 GTS25T I ll be p/x my beast for that GTS25T one !!

:D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope

It is Ford PRobe

This is how it looks after spending ££££`s on it.

THnx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts