GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have heard from one of the guys in my racing club that there was a black R33 GTS with a blue Pinballers Gang Decal on the boot of their car.

I do not know who you are but you're definately not in our gang and would appreciate it if you removed it.

:mad:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's with the spam ****?

Jakester - It's not really, I don;t know this person, I don't want them having anything to with the club, they could end up doing something completely ridiculous and have our image/name put into disrepute.

Mookistar - Glad you think so. x

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
LAURENCE said:
What's with the spam ****?

Jakester - It's not really, I don;t know this person, I don't want them having anything to with the club, they could end up doing something completely ridiculous and have our image/name put into disrepute.

Mookistar - Glad you think so. x
Erm....kisses for mook?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Pinballers?

So do you guys meet up down the local Arcade for a Ten Of The Best Pinball shootout? :chuckle:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trev said:
Pinballers?

So do you guys meet up down the local Arcade for a Ten Of The Best Pinball shootout? :chuckle:
LOL. .... Yes that's what we do mate. From soho down to brighton we must of played them all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
390 Posts
So, do you guys bounce car modifying idea's off one another then....you know, explore the flip(per) side of things, come up with ideas to get the ball rolling so to speak? :D

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Jakester said:
So, do you guys bounce car modifying idea's off one another then....you know, explore the flip(per) side of things, come up with ideas to get the ball rolling so to speak? :D
'There's no limit' to their ingenuity, so I've heard.
They reach for the sky.
No valley to deep.
No mountain to high.

(Apologies in advance.)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Jakester said:
lol, a bit like that rather quick GTST with a great big GTROC sticker on its back window :D
It was the forum web address, not the club sticker. :rolleyes:
John is a regular user and contributor of the forum and was happy to have it there. Permission was sought and granted prior to it being added.
Facts: always better than fiction........

·
Registered
390 Posts
Fuggles said:
It was the forum web address, not the club sticker. :rolleyes:
John is a regular user and contributor of the forum and was happy to have it there. Permission was sought and granted prior to it being added.
Facts: always better than fiction........

Soon took the bugger off though didn't he :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts