GTR Forum banner

How do you think the 33 GTST wing looks ?

• Brilliant - matches the car

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Fair looker

• OK, but could be better

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Shyte!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm new on this forum - so hello to everyone.

I recently bought a GTST and find its well pokey for everyday use. BUT I can't help think the standard rear wing is awful - it just doesn't look right. Anyway, I've spent ages hours searching for a GTR type and it seems I've actually got two on the way. (Too long a tale to explain).
One is genuine, one is a pattern part. Guess which I'll keep?
The pattern one is perfect except for one snapped off fixing lug, which comes with it. It should only need aralditing or f/glassing back on.
So, I expect to have 1 x pattern GTR wing as described and
1 x GTST wing in perfect nick

for sale in the near future. Any provisional offers on either, or maybe swop for any GTST goodies?

·
Registered
905 Posts
How Much You Want ??

Go On How Much For the Cheapest???

I need a Wing, not got much money though.......:(

Give me a price if its too rich I will Tell you, you could even give me a price for the one you're taking off. Me Just Purchased Skyline
I havnt even got a wing...

Cheaper the better for me so the original would do me for a while
till i can fit my kit that i want next year....

let me know how much you want whilst I still have a little extra cash
Draxx:(:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uuuummmm........

Hi Draxx

I haven't received the total bill yet for either of the two wings on their way. They're both from overseas and theres exchange rates, postage and duty to be accounted for - I'll know exactly when I get the card statement (Gulp :( ).

I can't say I know the value of either in the UK as I couldn't find any GTR type for sale . I've seen some of the Japanese sites offering them for £900 or so which is a bit steep. The copy one is costing me around £250 ish all in. The original GTST one I've no idea on. Thats why I asked for offers or a swop for something else.

I'll let the copy go for what it costs. Make me an offer on the GTST? I can only say no! :p . Perhaps some of the more experienced here could give me some idea of typical values for Genuine GTR. copy GTR and original GTST types?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts