thousands and thousands spent
priced at £10995

please no comments just view ad on autotrader website if interested cheers

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

sorry i dont know what you mean if you are referring to not actually advertising the car on here it is because the forums are not the place to sell a car of this caliber in my eyes from previous experience all you get is timewasters that is why i refer to the ad instead and if people are serious they can ring up i hope this does not offend

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
No you help yourself mate, I for one am honoured that you would choose to tell us about your car for sale.

I bum Skylines you see, and high caliber ones just make me all gooey.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Wow, from the description it certainly does sound like its too high a calibre for this forum.
I dont think many people, if any on here would be able to handle the power,let alone continue to maintain such a beast. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
sorry i dont know what you mean if you are referring to not actually advertising the car on here it is because the forums are not the place to sell a car of this caliber in my eyes from previous experience all you get is timewasters that is why i refer to the ad instead and if people are serious they can ring up i hope this does not offend
i take offence to **** takers like you only using this place for your own gain

mook

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
also your seriously into R33 GTR money nowadays and i know what i would rather have!! no disrespect to a GTS but for the same money a GTR all day long!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi
look lads i'm not one to get involved but i know this person selling this car and i also know what your getting at,but he's a top bloke and a genuine enthusiast like yourselves, he actually got me involved with skylines.
he's owned this car for over 4 years but tends to stay on the skyline owners site due to it being slightly more GTS orientated ,like i use this site as i feel its slightly more angled towards GTR owners, but that wouldn't stop me advertising my GTR on the skyline owners site cos there just might be someone looking for a car like mine.
I know people come on here and take the pi*s but he isnt, just because he hasnt got a 100 posts next to his name doesn't mean he's a pi*s taker.
and he doesn't once mention it being a beast or powerfull car ,its just a super clean ,unabused example which he's priced to what he thinks its worth.

please dont start pasting my post and picking holes in what i have wrote, i'm trying help matters and im sure he'd rather the thread closed than cause a scene.
Thanks
Tom

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
i just think a first post as a for sale posts stinks a liitle

if you don't wanna use this place other than to sell your wares, it just takes the pee IMHO

mook

·
Registered
21 Posts
lovely car lad, im i allowed to post? joined last week great site hope soon to be a gtr owner,

@mookistar: you once had zero posts, if he wants to sell his car there should be no problem in doing so, number of post's shouldn't matter IMHO

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I have never understood why anyone making a one and only post with a Skyline for sale is so slated in here. There are lots of people selling cars which they have no interest in, or in talking about them, yet the obvious place to advertise them is on a forum where people are interested in them, and may be looking to find a car to buy. If I wanted to sell my wifes' Jeep, in which I have no interest, and which I consider to be a pile of gas guzzling American rubbish, I wouldn't feel pressed to become a Jeep anorak for weeks before advertising it on a forum where people spend their days ooohing and ahhing about them :) Is it unreasonable for others to have the same jaded view of Skylines and only post to get rid of one? I am not saying the vendor isn't a fan of Skylines, merely asking why it is deemed mandatory to be one in order to come here to sell one.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
It not an advert

its a

"hi, i'm selling a brilliant skyline, but i can't be bothered to post pictures, or read this forum ever again to follow up on my advert, but i'm quite happy to point you in the direction of my advert elsewhere"

had it been an actual for sale advert with "i'm mainly on SOC, please email me, or pm me there" i would not have replied

I wouldn't go onto the SOC and just put an ad saying

"my car for sale, visit GTR register for details"

that would take the ****

mook

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well

just to set things straight i was on here for 3 years under 444sky login

i hadnt used for quite a while somehow i was forgotten about, could not login, could not get a response via email had to setup new hotmail account and new gtroc account which still took over a week to be activated and now here we are

cheers tom for your valid bit of input he has had a 33gtr for 1.5 years and a uk 34gtr for the same amount of time now too so knows what hes talking about when it comes to nice skylines

the whole reason i havent put an advert on here is because all you get is boll??ks.

please see auto trader website or top marques may be some movement on price as new car needs paying for serious enquiries call me Tony on 07976358334

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
firstly

you should have said you had another login, as this would allow potential buyers to read about your car

plenty of people sell their cars on here, quite why you think otherwise is beyond me

thirdly, admin will never reveal password details, nor answer personal email requesting them

and finally, all forum registrations are automatic, so if there was a delay in your new account it was not anybody's fault

still think you could have popsted some pics and a spec, how hard would that have been

moook

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
final comment

that was my first login.

either way as previously said by others why should it matter if i had just joined

lastly how hard is it to pick up trader or top marques at a service station near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Folks, if I may;

As moderators, myself and Mook [plus obviously the other mods] are simply
trying to look after the concerns of Cem Kocu, who has invested heavily
with both time and money to make this site the resounding success it is.

Of course you are welcome here, everyone is - hell I am a moderator and
I drive round in a V12-BMW ;)!

But if you would be so kind to, try to see it from the Admin point of view -
It is socially unacceptable to register, then with your 1st post to sell you car here.
That is not to say you can't register and sell your car, merely that it would be nice
if you could introduce yourself with a little friendly banter and then follow that
up with a for sale post.
Doing this would help keep gtr.co.uk free from 'Drive By Advertisers' as I call them
and more importantly for yourselves, make it easier to sell your cars.

If you choose to avoid the ettiquette route then please don't be alarmed if you get a
mouthfull - this won't be personal it merely reflects how the moderators feel about
people who join and 1st post an ad.

It works both ways though - if you do play along with the way things are here at gtr.co.uk
you will find a wealth of helpful people and you will by virtue of socializing, make it easier
for yourself to sell your car.

As an example, a forum member who has been here for a while and made constructive
and interesting posts put up his GTR 32 for sale. As a moderator I noticed that his
pictures were suffering from bad light so I copied them all to photoshop and fixed them.
It took me 2 hours and I reposted them and the guy didn't even know until they appeared
on his thread.

No I don't want a medal, I just point out that friendly banter, courtesy and good manners
go miles further on this forum that grunting an ad in the for sale section.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
perhaps people looking to buy a Skyline would think a Skyline enthusiasts forum is likely to yeild a better selection of cars than Autotrader which sells all sorts of shit

we obviously share different views.

mook

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
but

my original point for not advertising on here and other forums was because of all the rubbish said by jokers who have nothing sensible to say

lets leave it there eh

ps cheers for keeping the post at the top

1 - 20 of 23 Posts