·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must sell to make room for the GTR. :clap:

£6500 ONO

R33 GTS-T Type M Series 1
N reg (95)
49000 miles (has covered 4500miles since Feb last year!)
MOT till April 07
Tax till Feb 07
Sunroof
Clifford G5 Concept 650 Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with Turbo Timer

I have all the previous MOT certs and Tax discs since its import.
Not long after I bought the car I had a full service carried out replacing all gaskets, timing belt, oils and coolant, spark plugs etc...
Also some of the manifold studs had cracked so they were replaced.
All parts were genuine Nissan and I have receipts. The car has been 100% mechanically reliable and oil changed every 6 months (3500-4000miles)
Another service was carried out at the end of Nov by Car32 (John, he is on all the forums and a well known mech from the North West)
Mobile 1 10-50W and filter, Silkolene Pro gear box oil, all belts tightened, anti freeze etc etc
Only problem is the rubber gromet has split on one of the tie rod ends. I'll replace this befor the car sells.
I also had the clutch looked at as it was juddering but have been told its ok as the Exedy padle does judder at low revs.

Full Type M body kit with a little custom body work painted in Rage red/blue flip paint. Alloys are 19" AXIS Milano (235 front 265 rear).
Sustec Pro coilovers and Tanabe Super Medalion exhaust.
Engine mods are Splitfire coil packs, Iridium plugs, Apexi induction, HKS actuator, polished hard pipe with dump valve, Exedy paddle clutch and some silicon hoses.

Inside all electronics are working, the door cards, rear panels and the centre consol have been professionally trimmed in black alcantara and the gear and hand gaitors have been replaced.

(pic has old handbrake gaitor showing and I have removed the Kenwood DVD)

I forgot to add the alloys have had a recent referb and are in mint condition!

PM or email me if you have any questions or want any more pics.

£6500 ovno

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
youngsan, send me details by email.

Im realy looking for a cash sale or aleast a bit of cash comming my way.

Baz

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quite a few veiws but no one has been intouch!?

Tax is due at the end of the month so I will probly be adding another 6 months. A saving of £96.25. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts