GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted some of these bits back in the summer and then b*****d off to spain for a few months so here they are again.

Front and rear seats in good nick - Fronts SOLD, rears available

Rear boot spoiler with light - £150 ono (no i wont split the light and spoiler, sorry).

Front calipers, disks and bits (nothing wrong just upgraded to TAROX (cheers Andy)!!!!) - £250 ono

PM or e-mail to [email protected]
Cheers, Rich.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seats

Hi Al, got your PM, one on its way back.

Rich

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YO! a7see, empty your mail box!!! Yes is the answer to your offer, e-mail me or PM me with your telephone no. and i'll ring you later.

Richard

·
Registered
61 Posts
Done Deal

Rich

PM'd you but never got a reply. Anyway, done deal, right? I'm offshore at the moment. Gave you my mob no in the PM. If you give me yours, I'll phone you from the rig. Otherwise, phone me mob and leave a message. Wil get back to you ASAP I'm onshore. Won't be long though. SHould be this Friday or Saturday. Cheers for the seats. Pm'd me if you got this. Cheers Mate

Al

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not tonite

Richard

Not tonight. I won't be back till tomorrow 20/09/02 Friday. Phone me tomorrow night......:p

Al

·
Registered
61 Posts
Phone Me

Rich

Could you phone me before Monday. I'm going away again after just getting home on Friday 1800hrs. Waiting 4 ur call but never ring. Could you get in touch once you get this meaasage, Ta.

Al

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Mate,

Have emailed telling you I will definitely have the brakes off you, give us a shout when you get back.

mark

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still got the steering wheel, get in touch.

Rich

1 - 17 of 17 Posts