GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some STANDARD GTS-T parts to put on my car while the insurance company come and inspect it.

Parts needed are:

Exhaust (Maybe just Tail Box)
Wheels
Airfilter
Intercooler

I need these bits ASAP so if anyone has modded their GTS-T and got the standard bits left over, I need em!

Mail me here: [email protected]

Steve

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
bits

hi have pmd u

hi have as said exhaust system only want to get shot of where u based also talk to dirk as has standard gtst wheels

and other things

lee

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
hi

not problem im in kent

are u coming to grasshopper pub on sun ???

or is too far

lee

·
Registered
905 Posts
Got a Standard GTR Air Box with a standard filter, but you would need to make a blanking plate for the rear turbo intake hole so it would fit, mine is coming out in the next week and that will fit straight in without having to do a thing.

If you can get here, Staffordshire, (bout 30 mins from the M1) if your wheels are 5 Stud with good tyres we can swap them for a week, mine has standard Alloys on, dont mind lending them to you as long as you lend me yours!

Let me know what you think steve

Si

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Draxx said:
Got a Standard GTR Air Box with a standard filter, but you would need to make a blanking plate for the rear turbo intake hole so it would fit, mine is coming out in the next week and that will fit straight in without having to do a thing.

If you can get here, Staffordshire, (bout 30 mins from the M1) if your wheels are 5 Stud with good tyres we can swap them for a week, mine has standard Alloys on, dont mind lending them to you as long as you lend me yours!

Let me know what you think steve

Si
Sounds a good idea mate apart from 1 of my 18` rims is bent + tyre flat caused by the crash. :(

Steve

·
Registered
865 Posts
if u can arrange collection for this friday i can loan u my standard IC and all pipe work and airbox as long i get them back after you've done mate.

Hows that sound? Would sell them to you but as you know they may come in handy one day;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts