GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to this forum, My name is Ryan, I am 22 yrs old. I just recently purchased a R33 GTS-T. I am located in the US and I have some questions.

I am looking to buy suspension and exhaust for my car. The car is totally stock. The suspension I was thinking of going for was JIC or Tein Flex kit and for exhaust I was thinking of Apexi N1 anyone have any suggestions on anything else or do you think what I was looking for is good?

Thank you

Ryan

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the site.

For suspension, I'd look at the Nismo S-Tune, though the Tein is good also. The exhaust I've just had fitted is a Trust Extreme, which is reasonably quite at low speeds, so you don't p*ss the locals off, but it gets to sing at higher rpm.

Andy.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hello everyone I am new to this forum, My name is Ryan, I am 22 yrs old. I just recently purchased a R33 GTS-T. I am located in the US and I have some questions.

I am looking to buy suspension and exhaust for my car. The car is totally stock. The suspension I was thinking of going for was JIC or Tein Flex kit and for exhaust I was thinking of Apexi N1 anyone have any suggestions on anything else or do you think what I was looking for is good?

Thank you

Ryan
Morning Ryan,

Glad to see you on here :)

let me know how you get on today :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Hello mate & congrats on your new purchase :squintdan

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome..Much appreciated

I noticed that a lot of the people around here with R33 GTS-T's have the GTR body style. I am looking to get the same thing. Anyone know a place that sells them?

Morning Ryan,

Glad to see you on here

let me know how you get on today
Haha hey. I am liking this forum ALOT more than the other one =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts