GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've got an excellent r33 GTS-T for sale. The only reason for selling is because I'm after an r32 GTR, so a p/x for one of these would be ok. HKS front mount intercooler, HKS twin plate clutch, HKS suspension, HKS exhaust, HKS induction kit, HKS boost controller, HKS turbo timer, HKS blow off valve, HKS hard piping, plus more! Ring Andy on 07884348710 for details.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry haven't got pics yet, I'm posting this from work and I'm away all week. Its white with aftermarket nosecone and 17 inch split rims, price wise I'm after about 8k ono.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a 1995 on an n. All mods were done in japan, I'm the first uk owner and I've only had the car six months or so. It only gets used once a week coz I'm a long distance truck driver. I've got a bimta certificate to verify the mileage and the japanese de-registration certificate. I bought the car from vine place where a full service including timing belt was done. Its taxed for 11 months and has 6 month mot left.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Suggestion: full list of mods, year, mileage, date of import, service history.

Basically the same as if you were selling your car anywhere else.

Pictures would be good, if you've got problems hosting many of the nice people here will help you out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I'm gonna have to do this at the weekend when I'm home again and have access to all my bits. I just thought a quick post would be good to gauge interest.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay, finally got photos taken, gonna try n upload them 2morro. Price is down to 6k too! Can't go lower than that, absolute bargain. Thanks anyway sleepyfox, if I get stuck uploading pics I might be needin your help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.