GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Would anybody have any information on the bodykit which you can buy for the R33 GTS which makes the appearence look like an R33 GTR?

How much does it cost for the whole kit plus fitting?

Any pictures would be great!
Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
865 Posts
I know if u want it done right its not cheap, are has a gtr kit and that cost around 1k, then about 2 to 3k to have a full respray to make it look the part.

Prices are always different though, depends on what kit you get and where u get it sprayed and fitted etc?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for your reply Rich.
About £2.5K for the kit to be bought, fitted and sprayed is expensive, but I'd say it is well worth it :)
I have heared you can buy a 400R Front bumper for the R33. I think it said that you can fit it to both a GTR and a GTS, am I right?
Also the grill on the GTS. Can it be simply removed, and an R33 GTR grill be put in place?
Also isn't the rear bumper on the R33 GTS the same as the GTR?

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
865 Posts
Bumpers have to be made to fit, not easy but can be done, not sure on the grill? There are the side skirts, and on the rear there is spats on the bumpers which i've only seen on a handfull of gtrs not all?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure about the grill either, maybe somebody could tell us?
Thanks for your information Rich :)

-Elliot

·
Registered
268 Posts
The GTR grill has a different fitment so you can't just bang it straight on... you would have to purchase a GTR look grill made for the GTS :(

Chris

·
Registered
422 Posts
Body kit

Hi Elliot
Let me know if this website is working on your computer, Its not working on mine. If you PM me with your email address Ill post you some pics.

If someone can tell me how to attach pics to this tread Ill put them on here.

Calv

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Calv,

The website isn't working on my computer either :(
Sure, I will send you a PM :)

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Is there a kit that makes the rear quarter look the same as a GT-R? The one's i've seen don't have that step in them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
wouldn't be worth doing as they would crack and look crud then. Cheaper buying a GTR if ur going that far.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
just to let you guys know im going into production of the gts/gtr frontspoilers next two weeks, i have rear quarters spoilers ready to go this weekend gisa call if interested ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts