GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to having a new kit fitted in the next few weeks i will be selling a few aero bits. they are the front bumper (thats the bigger one of the 95 type M models) the high rear wing (not the small curved ones) and GTR side skirts. The bits are in black and if anyone is interested drop me a line with an offer.....oh and the buyer must collect as my car isnt big enough to get them in (wolves area)...i have attached a picture of my car if this helps
cheers..
Keith:D

[email protected]
ok my car is finished (practically) didnt get the new skirts on cos they didnt fit....hopefully get them on in the future..i now have the front bumper and rear fin off the car if you are interested give me a bid on this bullitin board..........

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
What kit did you buy, would be nice to see some pics:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hopefully i am having the kit fitted next week, as soon as its done i will take a pic and post it on the board....
oh and its the Jun kit (front bumper side skirts and spats) with a GTR rear fin
Keith

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my car went into the body shop today for the fitting of the new kit, unfortunatly my new rear wing has a bit of damage...im hoping they can repair it in time for this weekend (and TRAX) and have the whole kit on by Friday...
to be honest i am looking to sell the whole lot with a few people interested now.....i am looking for around £350 for the lot....any comments or bids would be appriciated..
cheers
Keith

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah my other kit is being fitted now but unfortunatly my new side skirts didnt fit so i will just have the front bumper and rear fin for now...i am keeping the new skirts and will try and have them "tailored" so my GTR ones may still be for sale in the future.....i am looking for around £250 for them both (buyer must collect)...
cheers
Keith

1 - 11 of 11 Posts