GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Modified R33 GTS25T for sale many mods including..

1994 Red with GTR no. plate
R33 GTR wheels with new tyres
R33 GTR boot spoiler
R33 GTR interior
Pillar mounted Greddy boost and exhaust guages
Momo steering wheel and gear nob
HKS lowered springs
HKS Head gasket
KYB uprated shocks
HKS induction kit
Trust downpie, decat pipe, Magnex cat back to twin pipe rear box
Profec B boost controller
HKS plugs
Uprated clutch
4 pot TAROX calipers and grooved discs (front)
Full closure alarm (Cobra)
Engine re-build 2000miles ago
All bills and reciepts
Tax/MOT 11 months

Photos can be seen here....... http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/gts25t2003/lst?.dir=/My+Photos

HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO CLEAN THE CAR!! ESPECIALY THE INTERIOR!

Sensible offers please around £7800 will concider P/X for GTiR anything conciderd.

M.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds lame but i dont know what the output is as never had it on a dyno, if anyone guesstimate the above spec, that would be cool!

If anyone wants to talk to the garage that did all the work i can pm details.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hi all

Thought i would add my 2 p, ref ur gts saw it when richard had it is stunning car and probably running 260 - 280 brake at flywheel
they are great fun i am probably running 200 brake at wheels and without a doubt is so much fun they go like stink and are bllody relaiable for a performance car i used muine everyday for a year and they are great have a go in one and u will not want anything else i dont want anything other than another one if i ever change mine,go wise mine is probably about the same as a wrx upto 100 then above that they just take off i have seen 170
on speedo (obviously on priovate roads well actually an emtpy
motorway can cover 50 miles in about 20 mins thats how quicjk they are

u will love it and nubis car is spot on

oh btw nubis hows exhaust ??? it used to be mine i have hyper muffler now,is rich getting another one ??

lee

lee

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Lee,

Cheers for the input mate! That exhaust is sweet! I loved the look of the SD but it was a bit loud, i once drove to Maidenhead with Rich before the Super Dragger melted and it was just so loud! He is working like a demon down in the west country at the mo', i think once he has that sorted he is going for an R34:p ...GIT!

Agree about loving the cars though, i drove standard 33GTR and i have to say, i prefer my GTS!! Having said that i would love a PHAT GTR!!

M.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
No probs r u getting another one ??

lee

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got one! I already had a GTS before i took Rich's. Currently looking for a GTi-R to play with! Or maybe an R32 GTR!!:smokin:

Need to clear one of the Skylines first though:eek:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi nubis i am looking for something like what you have got and would be very interested, i am a fair bit away from you (cornwall) although i have bought a car before travelling a long way too see it.

do you have a tracker with it by any chance? got an insurance quote and it has to have one.

If you have anymore info on it please send me mail.

Don't swap it just yet, your car looks well sweet for the money

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hi swishboy

is worth coming up from devon to look at,i have seen it it is very clean gtr bits on,interior no doubt nubis can feel u in with spec
definetly worth trek up,how old r u ?? insurance wise im 23 and pay just under 2k for my gtst they are great fun not too bad running cost wise and are just awsome cars

lee

1 - 20 of 30 Posts