GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just a quick question,ive got an r33 gtst when i turn my lights on just wanted to know how many lights i should have on at the rear?ive only got the very outer night lights on and thats it.ive seen 2 gtst's around and they have both the outer and inner on.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Looks best when all 4 are on, It shouldnt be hard for you to sort it, Only the outer two on mine work as brake lights though, the inner two are wired into my fog light switch.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have all 4 'rings' working and have my right reverse light with a red bulb in for the fog light, saves having the bolt on fog light and keeps all the rings working!

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I have all 4 'rings' working and have my right reverse light with a red bulb in for the fog light, saves having the bolt on fog light and keeps all the rings working!
Now thats an idea I really like....

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
That's how mine is, but I couldn't get any proper red bulb paint or a red bulb so put in an LED lamp. Fine except the bulb holder points down some and the light isn't that bright unless your crouching down behind the car! Fog lights - pah!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
All 4 on mine work as driving lights and brake lights. Then when I switch the fog lamps on (two inner rings) only the outer lights operate as brake lights.
I still have the reverse lights as they should be.

Amazing what 4 diodes can do. lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts