GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking round for some uprated front tension rod bushes, but all i found where adjustable tension rods which are A) not required B) expensive.

I was wanting some poly bushes, I dont suppose anyone can reccomend anywhere to get them, I could do with them fairly soon so a UK company would be best.

Thanks for any help

Mark :)

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for that Simon, I have been given Abbey MS number on another thread thats just the same as this one LOL, Gave em a call, but I ordered the tein complet arm kit.

Mark

P.S. your right, the bush alone is about 50 quid, and thats for a Nismo one the nissan one is only a few quid cheaper.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I brought nissan ones from nissan for the GF's car and paid about £100 per side!!

then found out that abbey did the whiteline ones........... :(

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
nissan in nottingham wanted £176 per side for the whole arm or about £100 per side for each bush - hers is a '95 GTSt

I needed to get the parts quick for her MOT so didn't spend an awful lot of time looking around.

Still nice to know the options for my car :D

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im glad to say we seem to have a really good Nissan dealer in this area, and one of the parts men there is just brilliant, helped me out a lot in the past.

Just waiting for abbey to get in touch about these new shiny arms, GAH! I hate having to wait for new bits LOL

Mark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts