GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R33 GTS 2.5 Turbo - FOR SALE!

R33 GTSt 2.5 turbo. FOR SALE AGAIN DUE TO TIME WASTER.....

Silver, full GTR bodykit (including badges!) - everyone thinks this is a GTR as the comments at petrol stations proove!

- Large, stainless steel exhaust,
- Turbo timer,
- Turbo blow-off valve,
- HKS air filter,
- HKS sparks,
- electric sun roof,
- Alpine CD.

Personally imported, 1994 - serviced at Abbey Motor Sport, recent new cam-belt and new clutch. FSH since purchased 2 years ago, lots of documentation and receipts including inspection report from my purchase.

Fast, very clean and in excellent condition inside and out. The MOT guy called it 'mint' and was struggling to find anything to fail it on! Abbey said it's one of the best GTS's they've driven.

However... purchase of GTR forces sale. Quick sale required.

£9,950 ono

Eve: 0208 543 9162
Mob: 07765 885170,
[email protected]

Steve.

·
Registered
865 Posts
U tried an auction website like ebay or autotrader as I've known ppl with skylines sell them quite quickly that way.

Seems a shame being such a nice car, but u know somewhere there is a new owner waiting around the corner.:D

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Car

Steve,

You don't live near the Tesco metro by any chance. I drive past there every day and have a good gawk at a silver skyline parked outside a block of flats on a gravel drive. Is that you?

Where did you get your GTR from?

Sean;

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As from tomorrow (Saturday 13th July) this car will be in a local Japanese Import garage on sale or return. It's still £9995, but the bonus for the buyer is they now get a 12 month warranty and finance if required.

The website is WWW.JAPNCARS.CO.UK

Cheers,

Steve.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
New motor

Saw you new purple car. It looks cool.

I'll have to pop in and say hello, when are you around?

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Attention

How do I get it, shall I set the alarm off?

What number are you at and I'll buzz you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vehicle Buyers Japan

I'm taking this car to Vehicle Buyers Japan on Saturday on a sale or return basis. They will sell it for £9,995 including a warranty and usual dealer facilities.

Web site is WWW.VBJAPAN.COM

Steve.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GTSt Performance Figures

A few people have asked about the performance figures on this car. I found this web site which tell's you everything you need to know about every Skyline there has ever been....
WWW.JBSKYLINE.NET - very interesting.

The standard R33 GTSt is 250bhp and 0-60 in 6.2 seconds.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Almost sold it a few weeks back but he bottled it at the last minute. It's now on sale or return at a garage, a bit of interest over the weekend but nothing concrete.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts