GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a pair of lampholders for the R33 sidelights with a few inches of cable as I need to modify my existing but don't want to butcher the loom. anyone got anything lying about?

Mike

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Mike,

You can buy T10/501 connectors with looms on eBay, about £4 each from memory when I was installing mine. Search for T10 501 holder...

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats the trouble. Basically I use my sidelights as indicators then run LED repeaters off them. At present it's a botch, so I wanted to wire up a paid of OEM lampholders to a T10 "wedge" with a proper take off for the repeaters. But I need OEM as I need to plug the new ones into the existing reflectors.

Mike

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Standard fitment Mook. That's what I used on mine as the UK cars didn't have sidelights in the headlights.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Blanks, they needed the sidelight part cutting out of the headlight inner shield (black plastic inner part) as it was still in place, they used a cut off and sealed T10 connector to 'plug' the hole. Sidelights were 200SX units lower in the front bumper.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blanks, they needed the sidelight part cutting out of the headlight inner shield (black plastic inner part) as it was still in place, they used a cut off and sealed T10 connector to 'plug' the hole. Sidelights were 200SX units lower in the front bumper.
I did not know that. Weird!! I've ordered them LH's, thank for the link!

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
These were my UK headlights, the part where the sidelight is used to be blanked.
I removed the cutout and installed sidelights when playing with a quad Bi-Xenon conversion.

I've now modified the Nissan Xenons to Bi-Xenon with sidelights as I don't use the UK front bumper anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts