GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now before any one says ive already tried the search button which brought up loads for the r32 but bugger all really for the R33 so heres my question:- which is the best way to convert the clocks to mph so they are accurate? ive been told that the r33 clocks are electronic and that soldering pads at the back and cutting a wire is the way to do it but ive just bought a set of white faced nismo clocks(thanks matty32) and am not 100% sure cos i dont want to **** them up.

Also i got told on my first R33 GTR (which was already converted) that there was something done to the gearbox (part replaced/added which one im not sure) but ive trawled the net and found nothing that goes on the box for the R33
any help would be greatly appreciated as the wife is chewing my ear as to when im gonna change the clocks to mph

Daz

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
the gearbox thing is for the r32 as its cable driven i believe there is loads for the r33 on Skyline Owners Forum - Europes Largest Nissan Skyline Owners Club
there is even a bloke who has done it to some nismo clocks like yours lol

let me know how you get on i did mine on the solder pads the speedo reads right but the odometer doesnt work now but i think it might be a bad wire if yours works ok then that helps me out i used the way the bloke did for the nismo clocks not the cutting of the pesl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts