GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to all the information on the forum specially to Rob/RIPS on his sincere way to show how to improve our cars..
Tonight we manage to make 3 passes :
[email protected] 1.52
[email protected] 1.49
[email protected] 1.43

When I came back and could see the dashboard with 9.95 I was really happy and screaming into the car... WAAAAOOO 9's are done !

I think this is the first Skyline GTR full trim that runs into 9's all boost and also with H transmission that use clutch bettwen gears.
Thanks to C-Works for the mechanic and tunning. The car still use Sunoco GT Plus unleaded fuel.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Why at Night ??? Cooler ???

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Congratulations Lucho that is a fantastic result. Are you able to post the time slips??

Jeff

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thats such a cool clip - congratulations on the time - love the cheering at the end too!
What exhaust system are you running? - sounds mean!
:D

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Thanks to Rob/RIPS for all the information that also works on 2,600cc engines :thumbsup:
Your very welcome mate and a big well done, great job :clap::clap:

Robbie.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Last night we manage to make 1.39 0-60foot but I was running just for win the race to the fastest supra in Dominican Republic that goes RED and did not shift all the gears as usual and only make [email protected] on that pass.
After 5 passes for fist time in our Drag history a Nissan Skyline won the GT class in my country competing against, Mitsubishi Evolutions, Toyota Supras, Ford Mustangs, Toyota MR2s, Chevrolet Camaros, etc..
Let see how fast we could go on 2010 :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Well done, fantastic news !!!!

Keep it up

1 - 20 of 37 Posts