GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
John
There is a web site in NZ which were going to produce one but haven't as of yet.
I have lost there web address perhaps somebody else has it.
This was discused in another thread but I can not locate it now.
Sorry:(
See you at DD2
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have spoken to many people about this and the boy's in the trade have told me there is not one for the R33 there is just a Austrain R32 Manual and the Jap one

The Could be one for the R34 in English which I am looking in to also I am trying to get hold of the some infomation that the UK spec R33 were shipped with

Will let you know how I get On!

Bruce

·
Registered
88 Posts
I might be persuaded to photocopy the manual that came with my R33.

There's little in it that will be news to an owner, however.

Chris

·
Registered
124 Posts
manual

Nothing really technicai in it at all. I think that this is a copy of the Aussie manual probably for the R32 (although I am no expert on them) However most of the stuff seems relevent to the R33. As I said I will bring it on Sat for anyone who wishes to have a look.

Stewart

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi guys.

I'm just looking at buying a GTR33, the guy who owns the car I am about to look at has a full English technical manual. He says he ordered it directly from Nissan for £70.

I haven't seen it yet, but I believe it to be a very in depth factory manual. I'll let you know if when I get the car :)

This car is not the V-Spec, is it worth chasing a V-Spec version?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Alan said:
Pailin
Why don't you come along to the Dyno Day on Sat and chat Skylines all day. You could gain all the info you want.
Check the meetings thread
Best regards Alan:D
Cheers mate,

See you in the morning :cool:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
English R34 GTR manual is available

There is a English version of the indepth shop service manual availalble offically from Nissan New Zealand for the R34 GTR. Only about half the manual is translated though. It comes with the full Japanese manual and the wiring diagram. It is offical, so the quality is top notch, the same as a factory manual. I have one myself. www.jpnz.com have the owner hand book for all 3 of the GTR available in English, again, the quality is also top notch.

If you are not in New Zealand, www.jpnz.com is willing to get the factory R34 GTR manual from Nissan and ship it to anywhere in the world for you.

Michael from JPNZ is very helpful.

I don't work for JPNZ, I am just one of their happy customer.

Jeff

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Despite the cost I've just ordered a manual from the chaps in NZ. Depending on when it arrives I'll try and bring it to the next meeting.

John

·
Registered
28 Posts
fuggles,

let me know if you want this in pdf form i would be happy to scan the entire book, and pass the infor around for everyone to share. thanks to you..

i will pay all shipping to and from me. confimation, tracking,etc. and will give you any info on myself to ease the delivery to me..and i can send you money for shipping and so for by paypal.

just PM if you are interested..

Jackie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts