GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R33 or R34 Brakes.

Looking for good condition front and back R33 or R34 Calipers and discs....... Just in case anyone has done a little work under their arches recently!!!! :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Breaks

Sorry not sure if it's a lunch or tea break you want :D but with new Skyline brakes you should be able to stop quicker to take either.

Paul.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: Breaks

Skylining said:
Sorry not sure if it's a lunch or tea break you want :D but with new Skyline brakes you should be able to stop quicker to take either.

Paul.
Cheers for spotting the typo error Skylining just got visions of these large discs and calipers on my car and my car actuallly stopping when I need to stop.......... :eek: Loads of people have already done the mod on their 200sx and boy are they happy with them........ The brakes as standard are Sh**e and keep getting veeeeeeery close to cars, lamp posts and other obstacles that seem to jump in my way. :rolleyes: Thought it was about time to make a purchase before it all goes pear shaped!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Would be easier if you just bought MY car!

Dan_BlitzedS14 said:

Mmmmmm stop it!!!!! The problem is guess what wheels I am having fitted with So2 rubber tomorrow.............. :confused: Kosei Snipers!!!!!! And yes the brakes with wheels look veeeeery nice! :D :D :D Will an R34 rear brakes fit? I remember someone saying to me recently that it would be a pig to try and fit them but can't find the thread or rememer who?? :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts