GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after some information here...

I'm looking at a couple of R33's around 1996, and I wondered what people had recently bought or sold similar cars for.

Advertised prices seem to vary hugely from £13k to £23k for seemingly similar cars with decent histories. I know of one person who is in the process of buying an r33 gtr p reg for £13.5k, with full MM history. The only other r33 I know of recently sold for £14.5k. I know that a lot of people won't sell their cars for that sort of price, but it seems that the actual sale price of skylines is much lower than they are advertised. One importer who has had a skyline for several months has offered £3k off the price, but I still think it is a little dear compared to the cars I know of.

So if anyone knows of any genunine prices that skylines have been sold/bought for recently, please could you let me know (post or mail [email protected]). I rang one dealer up and asked roughly how much he'd give for me for a car which I'd seen advertised at £18k and he said £12.5k, I don't really want to loose that much money on a car so quickly :(

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
R 33!

Hi I sold my STI5 and bought a 1997 GTR 33. I paid £19,750 for her 4montrhs back.

The car had 25K miles on the clock all the paper work including the stuff from Japan. The car was dark blue (which is very rare) and came with the following mods. GReddy Profec A boost controller, GReddy hard pipes, Fujitsubo decat'd exhaust system and up rated ECU.

At the time I was looking there were only a few good cars about.I still mantain that a car with lowish miles and a few mods is worth £18/£20K, And a standard car with above average miles £14/£16K.

I have been very happy and even took herr on the Donno SIDC day a few months back.

She looks even better now with Nismo GT3 18's, lowered springs, HKS IC and oil cooler, HKS dual dragger exhaust and not forgetting those monster AP 6 pots with 342mm disc's!!

Have you rung Abbey Motorsport? they had a black one with basically all the mods I have. it was at a good price to!l

1 - 4 of 4 Posts