GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lighweight race spec, but with dirt seals, custom built AP six pot calipers, resealed and pistoned 200 miles ago, spare set new seals with them, too. 50 road mile AP FULLY FLOATING discs on 50 mile old bells, with brackets and Aeroquip hoses, choice of pads. Will fit if required. Serious cash offers to 01948-841581 or 07971-952084, working hours please. Have spare none floating discs and spare bells, too. Also have new Performance Friction front and rear "93" compound pads, the ultimate track day pad, or suited road use (work from cold) . Expensive, but the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
std wheels

Chris,
Would these fit under standard size 17" wheels.
What size are the rotors BTW?
As they are dirt selaed are you saying they are lower maintenance than with race calipers and will not need takign apart every other month.
Email me as int...
[email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: std wheels

nwelch said:
Chris,
Would these fit under standard size 17" wheels.

Yes, they are on my 95 R33 GTR V spec (still for sale with zero miles engine on forged pistons, Ohlins suspension, blah blah, 14500.

What size are the rotors BTW?

343 mm

As they are dirt selaed are you saying they are lower maintenance than with race calipers and will not need takign apart every other month.

They are dirt sealed, special order calipers, race spec, but with wiper seals.

Email me as int...
[email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are these, in your opinion, suitable for every day use or are they a little too hi-tech to withstand day to day road grime.
I have no idea what these would cost so any hints?
Thanks,
Max.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Max said:
Are these, in your opinion, suitable for every day use or are they a little too hi-tech to withstand day to day road grime.
I have no idea what these would cost so any hints?
Thanks,
Max.
Perfectly fine, no worries there, use Performance Friction 93 compound pads front and rear and they will do Tescos or the Nurburgring, without touching them. Current best offer stands at 900 quid.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris Wilson said:
Lighweight race spec, but with dirt seals, custom built AP six pot calipers, resealed and pistoned 200 miles ago, spare set new seals with them, too. 50 road mile AP FULLY FLOATING discs on 50 mile old bells, with brackets and Aeroquip hoses, choice of pads. Will fit if required. Serious cash offers to 01948-841581 or 07971-952084, working hours please. Have spare none floating discs and spare bells, too. Also have new Performance Friction front and rear "93" compound pads, the ultimate track day pad, or suited road use (work from cold) . Expensive, but the best.
Someone rang me the other day to ask if they fit the R32. They do, only proviso is the rims must be a minimum of 17 inch with as much inner clearance as a stock R33 rim. I tried them on an R32 GTR today. No problem, simple exchange fit.

Thanks. Best offer now stands at 900 quid.

I put the rebuilt engine and transmission in my R33 GTR V-Spec today, it will be running tomorrow and for sale as soon as it is valeted and the MOT renewed. I could do with outing it ASAP, stuck for space. £14500 will buy it. 1995, in white, Ohlins suspension, big HKS FMIC, huge race oil cooler, EPROM changeable ECU, 1 bar boost on stock turbos, forged HKS pistons, engine just TOTALLY rebuilt. New clutch, lovely car, spare stock wheels, possibly best handling R33 in UK, I spent ages on the suspension set up, and I am now sure it's as good as it gets without a welded in cage.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Chris...

Chris

I told a guy yesterday, who phoned for my car, about yours, and he sounded interested. I passed him your number.

Any joy with him?

Chris

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Chris...

Chris said:
Chris

I told a guy yesterday, who phoned for my car, about yours, and he sounded interested. I passed him your number.

Any joy with him?

Chris
Not heard from anyone recently, no. But thanks, and if anything comes of it, there's a butty in it for you ;-) It should be running later today.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tigger said:
Chris,

Have you had all the offers in now?

Cheers

Lisa
Best stands at a round £1000, for calipers, discs, bells and hoses. I will close this at midnight tonight, so anyone using a home PC has a chance to bid. Best contact me by phone though, it's 01948-841581 Thanks.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Best bid now stands at £1100 I will sell to best bid by midnight tonight, and announce buyer on here, with there permission. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have accepted a fair offer on the kit, so subject to funds arriving it is now sold, and I'd like to thank everyone for their good natured offers. If the deal should founder (and I don't think for one moment it will) i will re offer to first bidder at the current bid price.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts