GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i sold this bout a month ago as a R32 kit but it turns out is looks to be for a R33 or R34 lol

soooooo its back up forsale.

includes all pipes, clips basically from what i can see its all there:cool:

Im after £400 plus postage

thanks

Greg

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so did i mate, its the "Y" pipe that just wont fit :( real pain in the bum lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi there:)
did you check it on a GTR 34? I'd buy it straight away... but I live in Switzerland and I don't know how much the postage would cost me extra!:(

Could you find it out for me?

Best regards, Joey

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well mate, i cant try it on a R34, but i know it dont fit a R32. and i heard that the R33 and R34 use the same kit.

if you cant get it to fit i will offer you a refund, exactly the same as what i dont to the R32 owner who i just sold it to when he found it wouldnt fit.

cant get fairer than that. if your interested, pm me and ill work out delivery charge

Cheers

Greg

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the RS induction so this would match it nicely, sure it will fit a 33?

as i say mate, im happy to offer the refund option to anyone, weather 32 33 or 34 as it seems theres no way to tell for sure what car its for lol

·
Administrator
31,749 Posts
as i say mate, im happy to offer the refund option to anyone, weather 32 33 or 34 as it seems theres no way to tell for sure what car its for lol
we can lay it up on mine if you bring it over dude

mook

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id say defo mate, but the chap with the 32 who bought them still has hold of them and is kind enough to send them out for me when they sell to save on postage.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i take payment in sexual favours:chuckle:
Seriously id need payment via paypal so i can give the 32 owner his refund lol

·
722 Posts
Well the problems i was having,
1.the pipe from the filters to the rear turbo wasn't clearing the pas reservoir... Which after searching on the forum i found to be just a case of moving the reservoir.... Easily done.

2nd problem has me stumped... The pipe that goes from the front turbo, to the y pipe, has a flange at a different angle from the "twin turbo" pipe. So when it gets fitted it sticks out 45 degrees off from where it should be :(
However looking at various pics, of the hks kits the pipe seems to have the right flange.. Both the rear and front turbos are at the same angle. So it makes me wonder what's going on? When i see pics of the twin "turbo pipe", the flange is rotated on the front turbo.

Personally i'd like to keep them if i could get them to fit... But this front turbo flange has me stuck... :(

Minifreak's been really good about this situation... Top man!
With me travelling back and forth to the garage, between attempting to solve the problem with my limited skills with a spanner.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
so endo, you don't need a new PC?

Wife has told me to clear my office of cr*p + how much did that black carbon thing cost, could kill 2 birds with one stone

·
722 Posts
as it turns out... i'm an idiot.. :p
after using the "search" button a bit more thoroughly i found out something that i failed to notice, that the front turbo has a small extention, that when removed solves problem two. So in theory it should all just solt right in after that.

Maybe i'll be third time lucky, or end up with a car that doesnt work.

funnily enough i've been meaning to get a new pc for the past 3 years lol

carbon thing?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok people, im going to put this sale on hold for the time being as endo is gunner try 1 last time to fit these as he thinks maybe he overlooked a spacer on the front pipe.

ill keep everyone posted soon as i know.

Cheers

Greg

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
funnily enough i've been meaning to get a new pc for the past 3 years lol

carbon thing?
see if you can fit it first.

yes i have bunch of new PCs and wide screens

The carbon thing is the new splitter I purchase the wife was saying looks like the plastic one it replaces

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I have this kit for a 33, just need some filters that aren't HKS to fit.

Let me know how the fitting goes as i'll have to move my pas resevoir and carbon canistor too. thats what im not looking forward too, im thinking of cutting down the hard pipes to my apexi kit and re welding them to fit...really dont fancy the hks filters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts