GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
nice car - what's the spec on your engine?

·
6,821 Posts
Wow excellent pictures there and lovely looking car. . . very clean job.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice spec dude!
Who build it and how many horses does it have?
It looks like the spec I’m thinking of!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Man, thats a really nice skyline. The wheels really fit the car.

What bodykit is that? i see the rear bumper is standard, and it has a nismo front splitter but then the top of the front bumper is different.

·
6,821 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
ah so a 400R kit, looks good on this, Probably have to powder coat a set of LMGT4's black and get some white nismo letters if you wana get a set of these wheels!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
yep, this is definately one of the best colour combinations with wheels and paint. Plus the carbon rear wing adds more blackness.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great looking car:bowdown1: I've been thinking alot recently about upgrading to a GTR but was having trouble deciding whether white was the colour for me but i think your pictures have made my mind up:chuckle:

What side skirts and wheel choice/size/offsets have you got?

Tom

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
They are nismo 400R skirts, well Nismo 400R bodykit. takakaira

LMGT4 wheels in black, there were only 200 made so hard to find, or you could power coat a silver set black and get some stickers, i have seen this done and they look no different to the original set. and i don't know anymore, Ill leave the owner to answer the rest :).

I will say you need to buy some clear side indicators.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Very interesting colour scheme for the engine covers. Looks superb, although in your mind you'd never think it would work!!

I just love the stance of your car side on. Looks absolutely superb. Sits so fine, and then the black and white combo looks stunning.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the kind words

the car is a 1995 V spec. It has been updated with the 97 Xenons and Nismo 400R kit. I have the rears and I cant fit it on due to my exhuast set up.

Color is the original white, although its been repainted.

Car is built by ƒS�[ƒCƒ“ƒO ƒS�|ƒCƒ“ƒO�@GOING “Œ‹ž ƒ`ƒ…�[ƒjƒ“ƒO RB 26�@GTR ƒ{ƒAƒAƒbƒv�@ƒ^�[ƒ{�@ƒXƒJƒCƒ‰ƒCƒ“�@ƒJƒ€�@ƒu�|ƒXƒgƒAƒbƒv. Has Tomei crankshaft, Pistons, Secert Spec cams and reworked head. Running on modififed GT2530s from HKS.
Tuned by Muchida-san

Car is getting ready for another tunning session and will be a regular feature at local track days(thus the 400R deep spoiler).
Wheels are LM-GT4s painted in black.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts