GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

well - I made a small mistake and promised that I would take the soon to be missus skiing for our honey moon in the GTR. As some of you may know my GTR is in the UK and I only really get to drive it on holidays :(

I have done a search and see that there was a Thule system available but it is now discontinued (I even called them direct to see if they could find one lying about somewhere to no avail) :(

Is there anyone that could lend/sell/rent me theirs ??? I am happy to pay almost anything to make this happen.

I have seen the inflatable ones but not sure how they would work out with Skis and such a long drive. The other option I heard someone suggest was to have one custom made - which is a good last resort if anyone knows a place that would do it.

Please - somebody must be able to help :) :)

thanks

Chris

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Hi Chris,

The Thule parts you require are Foot pack 950 Bar 761 Kit 235 & SRA Adaptor 477.

We can help with all but the kit, which was delisted by Thule in 2005 as you say.

I did a search & found these people have one though? Thule Roof Racks - Gutterless Fitting Kit 235

If you get the kit, I can do you a deal on the rest of the parts:thumbsup:

Dave.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave,

thank you very much - I have ordered the 235 kit so if you can help me with the rest that would be amazing (including the ski rack bits of course)

I did a search & found these people have one though? Thule Roof Racks - Gutterless Fitting Kit 235

Blue - that was my idea originally - but the 'almost wife' bought me some nice new skis last year and will be miffed if I don't use them...

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Dave,

thank you very much - I have ordered the 235 kit so if you can help me with the rest that would be amazing (including the ski rack bits of course)

Blue - that was my idea originally - but the 'almost wife' bought me some nice new skis last year and will be miffed if I don't use them...
Chris, let me know the Ski rack you are interested in, along with delivery details & I will work you out a price:thumbsup:

Dave.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts