GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the low down. I come from a financially strapped family and I am not blessed like many of you to own the most cherished car in the world. I sit at night and dream of the Skyline and the joy of owning one but since I live in the wonderful USA, I would have to pay out my arse to get one. I am currently 20 years old and I know that there are many wonderul philanthropathic people on this board and I am curious if their are any kind souls out their that would love to assist a car enthusiast in achieving his dream. I feel like a ****** for writing this but this seems like the only way I will ever get the chance to own one so here it goes: "Is there anyone willing to either fund me to purchase a Skyline , or be willing to give me one they wish to get rid of?"

I know you read this and laugh but to some of us that dont have tons of cash, this is the only real way to get one. I would sell my Kidney to get this car...im serious..i would..so if anyone is nice and has a good heart and understands where it is I am coming from, please e-mail me or Yahoo IM me or whatever..god bless...oh yea..I love Oasis and it sucks living here in the USA, everyone makes fun of me becuase of it...

·
Registered
895 Posts
ive got a few spare skylines just sitting around gathering dust..
cut off your left arm and send me your right kidney an i'll swap you, but you have to pay post an packaging :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I know I have a better chance doing it this way then winning the damn lottery. It just amazes me how lucky you guys are to own such amazing machines. I just wish that I could be lucky enough to own one. I know their has to be somebody with a good heart on this board. From what I have been reading, many of you seem very genuine in terms of your love for the car and thats something you dont see everyday.

I had an idea, if anyone owns their own business in the UK and would like to Advertise over here in the US for any reason , just buy me a skyline and I will drive it around with your company name and website on it..we can write up a contract and everything..good idea eh?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Unfortunately it's not luck, but a shitload of hard work. That's why they're so exclusive.

Best of luck with your quest for a Skyline.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For you in the UK it's hard work..for us in the USA is nearly impossible...i mean impossible......well really friggin hard unless your born into a rich family or win the lottery or own your own company..I have neither..its hell

·
Registered
170 Posts
Durzel said:
Unfortunately it's not luck, but a shitload of hard work. That's why they're so exclusive.

Best of luck with your quest for a Skyline.

I totally Agree !!!

Step by step everything is POSSIBLE!!!

:smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses guys...

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
....making the impossible possible

I would have thought that you would be able to raise $8000.....would this not be enough money to buy, ship and sva the white gts thats for sale on this forum???

Surely even Macdonalds pay well enough to provide you the ability to get an $8000 loan??

Just a thought m8....

James........:cool:

PS.....hard work......is there any other kind then??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It costs more than 8000$ to get a skyline in the good ol USA

·
Registered
40 Posts
Making youre dream come true

Okay it´s gonna take some time but if you realy want something bad enough in life.............. eventually you will get it =)

You have to set up some kind of plan, lets say a 5 year, or even 10year plan to raise enough money for this dreamcar of yours.

Money is like youre best freinds, if you dont care about them they will leave you. You need to take care of them, dont bee a cheapskate just take good care of them =).

Ex: You are gonna need an income wright........ theres got to bee somekind of hard labour that pays good in the states, for instance bagage loader on an airport, working nightshift on an bakery etc.......

You need to make an economical plan so you know exactly were every penny goes that you spend, live simple, share apartment with youre girlfriend or friend, eat cheap and wise, dont own a car (yet =) go by bike and bus or train............. I can go on for ever................. And of course save as much money as you can

Make this one of youre GOALS in life anf you will suceed
:smokin:

Ps remember money makes money =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts