GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Took my old splitter off yesterday in preparation for the new one and noticed a couple of the clips that attach to the bumper for the splitter to screw into are a bit knackered, as are some of the bolts.

The bolts I can replace, but does anyone know what the clips are called? I've had a quick search and a trawl through ebay, but come up blanks. Are they unique to the R33 or would other models, makes etc. use the same thing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.