GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my R33 from Japan and the clutch was knackered so I ordered another one from Nissan. Turns out my car has got a twin plate racing clutch and small flywheel so the Nissan clutch wont fit.

What really hurts is that Nissan UK wont allow me to return the clutch :mad:

I've used the release bearing but I've still got the Clutch plate and the Cover plate. Part numbers are 30100-0V704 and 30210-24U00. Cost me £253.68, any offers welcome because getting my racing clutch re-conditioned has just cost me £600.

Chris on 07966 523989

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rich,

Yup, clutch is still for sale, its currently with my Skyline at Hiteq in Wigan. Can't see Hiteq using it because it wont fit the flywheel.
I only have the plates because I've used the release bearing. I'm looking for around 50% of what it cost me, so about £125 is what I'm asking. Comes complete in original boxes & invoice.

I'll email you when I get my Skyline back to let you know if Hiteq have used the clutch or not.

Regards,

Chris.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I need one pretty soon is my prob, can pay the cash if u could find out if the Ian at Hiteq could do it and i'd pay for the realease bearing and his labour. Need to find out 1st if it would be of use on a GTST, does anyone know? Bonus if it did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts