GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
r33 gtr i think they are et 12 someone will correct me if im wrong worst case 5mm spacers for a perfect fit
gtst im certain its close to et 30

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry to Hi-Jack

Sorry for jumping on this thread but seemed a waste to add another post when this was available.

I've just wrecked one BBS LM-SLD 18" alloy so 3 are for sale and dont want to pay £695 for 1 alloy without tyre. However I need to replace them and the hole tyre/alloy/offset area is a nightmare.

So here's the alloy ive picked

Bola B1 - LK Performance

18x9.5 ET30 with 265/35/r18 tyres

will these fit on a lowered (but adjustable) R33 GTR

Thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
Sorry for jumping on this thread but seemed a waste to add another post when this was available.

I've just wrecked one BBS LM-SLD 18" alloy so 3 are for sale and dont want to pay £695 for 1 alloy without tyre. However I need to replace them and the hole tyre/alloy/offset area is a nightmare.

So here's the alloy ive picked

Bola B1 - LK Performance

18x9.5 ET30 with 265/35/r18 tyres

will these fit on a lowered (but adjustable) R33 GTR

Thanks
As integra said, lower ET to play it safe.

I've never heard of Bola wheels so couldn't comment on the quality.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Cheers for the replies, been on to lk performance and they're recommending 18x8.5 et 30 235/35 front and 18x9.5 et30 275/35 rear does this sound sensible and ok for handling?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Theyre totally wrong. Sounds like they dont know what theyre on about. Be careful!
It needs to be a square set up and GTRs swallow wide wheels. 9.5 at least, et20 ish

·
Registered
656 Posts
Now I've heard of Japan Racing wheels so much a better choice.

You MUST have the same width wheels at the front as the back, ie: Don't get staggered wheels if you have a GTR

At 18x9.5 with an offset of 22 you will be fine :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts