GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some years I looked for the R33 GTR wiring diagrams. Needless to say, i did not find anything. So i though i'd extend my search to Japan where I eventually located a copy in Japanese. Great I though, all I need to do is get it translated. That was a bit tricky. I managed to get most of it done and I enlisted Aki's help of a few final bits.
Then I had all the information I needed. I got the whole wiring book scanned in and saved electronically. Then the fun began. It took almost 60 hours to replace all the Japanese with English.

I hope you find it useful. ;)

Download

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Fantastic, been looking for this for years too, Thank You!! :bowdown1:

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If there are any errors, please feed them back to me and I can correct the master and re-issue it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
The 32 wiring is available on the net but it's pretty useless, it's a dud set of original drawings from Nissan.
I bought the 32 GTR workshop manual in the hope that the printed version would be clearer than the CD, it's not.
In fact one of the worst illustrated workshop manuals I've ever come across, some photographs are simply black and no help.
The printed info is excellent, shame they didn't take some care with illustrations.
Still have my old Leyland truck workshop manual, beautifully illustrated. Black/white photographs were airbrush touched-up where necessary.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is there any way of getting the R32GTR diagram (this clear & readable) from your contact in japan ?

thanks

Nigel:thumbsup:
I have no contact in Japan.

The wiring manual can be bought in Japan and translated. It takes bloody ages. The R33 manual took me a straight week...

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll think about it thanks - must stop buying parts for the Stags and finish the garage/GTR

Just interested in reading material for them.
It's in Japanese. Have you a drop box account?

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not that I can ever remember the details for. Il sort something later.
Japanese just adds the fun - Google will help me :)
I'll move it to my public folder and post up a link later then.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts