GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yepp, it's the car I want. Don't live in England and have a hard time trying to find used cars for sale.

What I want is a GT-R in good condition, without tuning and 10.000 kilometers (what that is in miles, I don't know) tops! Left hand driving is a plus (kidding ;)

So if you want to get rid of your car or know where I should look for one, please send me a mess.

Regards,
/Yozz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whereabouts

I'm from Sweden. Buying a right hand drive is a step in my fitness program - won't be able to go to them McDonalds drivein any more ;)

Actually, my purchase target was a Supra or maybe an RX7, but a R33 would be so much more original. Didn't think it was possible to bring them into Sweden (that's what I hear, at least), but according to our national car register there are a couple of them here, so it can't be impossible!

Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
/Yozz

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yozz

Tjena Yozz!

So, there is another guy from Sweden here on the board. Nice!
looking for a R33 huh? Talk to Shin on this board or check out his website. Very helpful and nice guy. He´ll sort this for you.

Hör av dig om du vill veta mer... :D
(Sorry for the Swedish, guys! :D )

Cheers!
/Perra

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Yozz

Vart man sig i världen vänder, finns en svensk med skyline-ratt i sina händer ;)

Are you looking to import one yourself, or are you just in here for kicks? Would be really interesting to come in contact with some other swedes to get more information about the importing problems with CoC:s, amounts of toxid coming out of the exhaust pipe aso.

So throw a mail at me at will!

Regards,
/Yozz

Perra said:
Tjena Yozz!

So, there is another guy from Sweden here on the board. Nice!
looking for a R33 huh? Talk to Shin on this board or check out his website. Very helpful and nice guy. He´ll sort this for you.

Hör av dig om du vill veta mer... :D
(Sorry for the Swedish, guys! :D )

Cheers!
/Perra

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: Whereabouts

yozzi said:
I'm from Sweden. Buying a right hand drive is a step in my fitness program - won't be able to go to them McDonalds drivein any more ;)

Actually, my purchase target was a Supra or maybe an RX7, but a R33 would be so much more original. Didn't think it was possible to bring them into Sweden (that's what I hear, at least), but according to our national car register there are a couple of them here, so it can't be impossible!

Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
/Yozz
Tjoohoo all swedes out there.. Here comes another..

Nice to see that there are more people with some brains that are bright enough to realize that it is possible to drive a right-hand-drive SuperSports car in Sweden.. (although a direct translation of swede gives the reference to a "stupid" vegetable, swedish for a "kålrot", I believe..)

To find british Nissan cars for sale look at this link..
http://www.findit.co.uk/uk/cars/nissan.htm

Hope this helps..

Cheers..

P.S.
I drive a R32 GT-R, and live in Gävle, Sweden.
(We have a Burger Drive-In that works fine for both left and right hand drive cars.. That is.. if you have a strong voice and electric windows, or a passenger in the left hand seat.. able to speak after a swift drive around town. Orders are only possible on the left while you get the junk-food from either left or right side.)
So bye-bye.. fitness-program.. :)
Extra weight of passengers is compensated by tuning the engine..

My car can be seen at http://homepage.mac.com/larsborbos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts