GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Gunmetal Grey R33GTR. It's on a '96 N Plate and has just ticked past the 69000 mile mark.

It was imported in April 2004 for the previous owner. I have japanese service history and manual plus UK service history and a manual in english. Cambelt changed at 59000. Gearbox oil, diff oil and transfer box oil changed at last ser vice at 68000. MOT'd February.

It was undersealed, speedo converted and foglight attached on entry into the UK.

It is mainly standard apart from the following:

Engine Mods
HKS Twin Tailpipe exhaust
Blitz Boost Controller - Has been dynoed at [email protected]

Other Mods
Smoked side repeaters
Pioneer Stereo with 6 CD Changer and sub

There are some small stone chips on the front bumper and there is one about halfway along the nearside.

Here are some pics

Will be sad to see her go but need the cash to help buy a house.

I am asking £11000 but will consider offers.

Cheers for looking

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's some more pics. Also forgot to mention HKS air filter, Cat1 alarm and immobiliser and recent pirelli tyres.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
It's not Gunmetal. It's dark metallic grey. I used to have one. It looks all kinds of shades depending on the light etc. KN6

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi folks. I'm based in Shropshire for those asking. And the car is grey. I was told that it was gunmetal grey but anyway it's a metallic dark grey. Just looked at the photos on a different computer and I can see what you mean about it looking blue or maybe even black but on my computer it looks pretty much as it really is.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Where abouts in Shropshire? I'm spending the weekend traveling around the country looking to buy so I am serious about this.

LOL, just to add to the confusion about the colour....it looks black on my screen :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts