GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R33GTR Mint full interior, front and rear seats, runners, front and rear door cards, GTR mats, seatbelts, boot carpet and carpet. All is spot on condition from a 28 000 mile car. The whole lot sorry, but I'm not willing to split or do swaps, if you don't want the carpet etc, don't take it, but price will be the same.
£1000

Cheers,
Andy 07795550021

£1000

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've decided I'm gonna run a carpet and front doorcards in my car with my buckets, so maybe a deal can be done with me keeping mine or a swap with some GTS items?
offers?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can supply Door cards, any type,and carpet then I'll drop the price, also if you don't want the seatbelts or boot carpet?

Andyoffers

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how does £700 sound for front and rear seats? The price does reflect on the condition.

Andy

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya, make me an offer via pm on the boot trim,

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
R33GTR Mint full interior, front and rear seats, runners, front and rear door cards, GTR mats, seatbelts, boot carpet and carpet. All is spot on condition from a 28 000 mile car. The whole lot sorry, but I'm not willing to split or do swaps, if you don't want the carpet etc, don't take it, but price will be the same.
£1000
Sorry to ask but does your above comment still stand or would you be willing to sell the mats separate now?....£1000 when I just need mats is a bit steep!:p Still trying to find some mint ones and yours sound like they are :shy:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Phil, yeh, no probs, I'm hopefully selling the interior next week to someone from on here, he's only having the seats and door cards so yeh, the mats will be for sale and yes, they are totally mint, as new condition. pm me an offer.

Hi Skytoy, yeh, still selling it, sorry for not getting back sooner, I'll post up some pics on this thread tomoz if I can find my digital camera.

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hi Phil, yeh, no probs, I'm hopefully selling the interior next week to someone from on here, he's only having the seats and door cards so yeh, the mats will be for sale and yes, they are totally mint, as new condition. pm me an offer.
PM sent

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still available!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Just realised, are you selling the boot trim with the rest of the interior or you still willing to sell the boot trim on its own?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi all, well , a change of plans now, Keeping the boot trim and the mats, but I want to put some buckets in it (this car is gonna be used as a Medical Response car for my Motorsport Rescue/Medical business) so I'm really only selling the front and rear seats and front and rear door cards, although I'll need some door cards and maybe a rear seat in exchange(gts/gtr?) so maybe a swap can be done?

Andy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts