GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my first post here. anyways.. I am from US and own a LM GTR, I was wondering if anyone here know how many of those were build. If anyone knows please reply. Thanks in advance

Jack
94 R32 GTR
96 R33 GTR N1 LM-LTD V-spec
99 R34 GTR V-spec

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Jack,

Welcome to this forum. :)

I don't know how many LM Limited R33 GTR Nissan made, here are some infos I found on Shin's Prospec motorsport site:

A limited edition called "LM-Limited" was released on 21st May 1996 as the anniversary model of Le Mans 24 Hours Race entry.
The main equipment feature an exclusive body colour "Champion Blue (#BT2)", front bumper with air duct, carbon fibre rear spoiler, and an exclusive sticker on the C pillars.

I am in So Cal also, are you in LA? I heard of your LM car from Sean and Hiro, but didn't know you have all 3 GTRs :eek:

As far as I know, Nissan never made a LM Limited R33 GTR with the N1 trim. Do you mean you put a N1 engine in your R33?

What color is your R32 and R34? Obviously your LM is blue :p Are you the owner of that super clean white R32 V-spec II?

Jeff

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff, thanks for the info...yeah I'm in LA, I think I talk to you in 240sx conversion a while back.. Anyways, my R33 has new R34 N1 installed and that's why I call it N1:p my R32 is silver and also has a while R34 on its way.. here is few pics of the LM..

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
LMGTR....Hi and welcome to the forum:)

Very clean LM you have there...and with an N1 R34 engine:eek:
Shin once posted how many LMs were made, but I'm afraid I don't recall.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hahahaha, Jack, nice tp see you here!!!
So that was why you needed the R34 engine :) .
Can't wait to see it in the flesh!!!!

See you soon.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Jack,

Very nice LM there! Sorry I don't really remember talking to you at the 240SX convention, at least I don't recall talking to anyone with a LM! I think we have to meet again :D

Sean told me you have a very nice LCD display in your LM from Nismo, I am very curious of what it is, as I have never seen it in magazine or in real life.

Take care,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Piggaz said:
Whats the difference between the LM and V - Spec cars?
Piggaz,

Here are the difference:

A limited edition called "LM-Limited" was released on 21st May 1996 as the anniversary model of Le Mans 24 Hours Race entry.
The main equipment feature an exclusive body colour "Champion Blue (#BT2)", front bumper with air duct, carbon fibre rear spoiler, and an exclusive sticker on the C pillars.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
bnr34vspec2 said:
Sean told me you have a very nice LCD display in your LM from Nismo, I am very curious of what it is, as I have never seen it in magazine or in real life.
As a fellow LM owner I would be very interested to find out also. :)

Were all R33 LM GTRs V-spec? Because mine hasn't got the sticker, and I'm pretty sure the rear diff is not finned. :confused:

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Druzel...sorry my bad...LMs were also based on normal GTRs.

If anyone is intrested I have a picture of a Nismo LCD dash for R33...have no info but the one I'm talking about is for a GTS...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice LM there! Sorry I don't really remember talking to you at the 240SX convention, at least I don't recall talking to anyone with a LM! I think we have to meet again
I didn't take the LM to the meet, I went with my brother and he drove a silver R33 V-spec that park all the way in the back near the building.. anyways. remember there was a guy came up to you around noon that day and ask if the R34 NUR was your and you smile and walk away? I was that guy who ask you about your car;)

Sean told me you have a very nice LCD display in your LM from Nismo, I am very curious of what it is, as I have never seen it in magazine or in real life
It is some kind of imformation system.. haven't have time to play with that thing yet.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Yep that is the dash I was talking about(7,000rpm/240km/h). I know someone that has it on their GTS downunder...didn't know you could fit it in a GTR.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep that is the dash I was talking about(7,000rpm/240km/h). I know someone that has it on their GTS downunder...didn't know you could fit it in a GTR.
so it was made for GTS? no wonder the red line is at 7k?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Very nice dash :smokin:

Apparently that dash is rarer than rocking horse err.... stuff. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
LMGTR....yes it was for the GTS, but I really have no idea if it was an option or an aftermarket piece or something else. Your best bet is to ask Shin, he knows pretty much everything regarding Skylines!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Excuse my ignorance...

But my R33 GTR has exactly the same front bumper as the LM shown in the pictures above.

I take it this would not have been standard then?:eek:

I take it it could be bought as an extra?

Any ideas folks?

:)

Andy T.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts