GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a 9 car shunt on the M3 this afternoon Northbound around junction 7-8ish.. looked like the first bloke braked and the rest didn't stop in time.

Lots of people walking around loking a bit dazed but don't think anyone was seriously hurt.

However a very nice Silver R33GTST was crushed in the middle front and back ended - looked terminal...

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
566 Posts
There was a 9 car shunt on the M3 this afternoon Northbound around junction 7-8ish.. looked like the first bloke braked and the rest didn't stop in time.

Lots of people walking around loking a bit dazed but don't think anyone was seriously hurt.

However a very nice Silver R33GTST was crushed in the middle front and back ended - looked terminal...

Anyone on here?
Hope nobody was hurt...However 1 less sh1tty GTS-T isn't a bad thing is it...

·
Registered
732 Posts
nothing wrong with a gtst, i mean i drive a gtr but got a mate who has a gtst and it goes well

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said don't think there were any serious injuries everyone was walking around and the old bill stopped the traffic for a while. That's not to say they won't all get whiplash claims in mind.

Nothing wrong with GTST's! I had a similar one for three years and loved - and it didn't go wrong!

I've no doubt the car was someone's pride and joy - like I said it was a very clean example and it was stuffed up the back and wrecked probably through no fault of the owner.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hey Careful it's wears our badge (Skyline) and is our lil baby brother !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
& it's better than a chav Scooby or Evo !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts