GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with much sadness that I have to post this but I have been beaten into submission by the missus, the new house won so the car has to go.

This would make someone an ideal “first” Skyline, here are the details:-

R34 25GT Turbo, 2000 (W Plate)
27,500 miles, Black
Black Leather Interior with red stitching
Steptronic Gearbox with thumb shifts on steering wheel
Full Factory Fitted NISMO Body kit
Insurance approved security systems
Xenon Headlights
Electric Windows / Mirrors / Remote central locking / heated wipers
10 disc Kenwood CD Changer
1 years Nissan Warranty left to run
HPI paperwork available

All this for only GBP18,995.00 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This car is immaculate; my local Nissan Dealership (Glynn Hopkin) originally imported it directly from Japan for Glynn himself (I still have the Japanese window stickers amongst the paperwork), as you can imagine no expense has been spared ensuring this car was serviced regularly when required.

The car will be advertised in Top Marques in two weeks time but I figured I would post it here first to give it a chance of going to a good home.

If you are interested drop me a mail at [email protected] and I can send you some pictures.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Glen

Yup, this was when Glynn Hopkin decided to get an R34 V-spec, It was then sold to a MD of a recruitment company. He kept it for a while and then chopped it back to Nissan in part-ex for something else, then I bought it. So as you can see the boys at Glynn Hopkin in Romford really know this car quite well.

Lovely motor, its a shame the missus prefers to have a new house, she must be bonkers !

All the best
Andy

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Car For Sale

It always saddens me when I hear of members selling their cars when they really don't want to but have to ,if you know what I mean.

Hope the house purchase goes well Andy and that you don't forget us .I'm sure you're gonna come back one day ! ;)

Good luck in selling your luverly motor !

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
sell out

you lightweight, give her the boot, not worth parting with the skyrocket for a new pad, would rather sleep in the car.

just give it some more thought, sell something else instead, hows your body?:D

crying shame for such a weak excuse!

good luk

Dirk

·
Registered
506 Posts
Andy

What's going on:confused: This can't be possible:eek: Aftar all that fun at Bentwaters as well.

Oh well mate sorry to hear the baby has to go. Hope it all goes well and you get a quick sell....sob sob.

Best wishes,

Stu:D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks chaps, I tried to get a flight to Abu Dhabi to sell a kidney but there were no flights available. I will be back! and I will still attend the meets in the Missus Focus (that should teach her).

All the best
Andy

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
R34 GTT for sale

Yeah must say the car does look the business. Caught me eye as I was driving past one night. Had to jump out and have a look :D .

Well good luck with the sale and also to your future return to Skyline ownership.

glen

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hold on!!

Take a step back and give your head a shake!

I have just ran thru my trusty mortgage calculator and at todays bargain rates it cost well...an extra few quid (£68 PM) to borrow the £19k on top of the existing mortgage!!

I obviously dont know your predicament and im not trying to be a big headed busy body but just thought id try to sway you from selling her!

..Ian (only trying to help)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Truly a Gent

Ian you are truly a Gent and I appreciate you giving me the ammo. My wife being all knowledgable however has thought of a defense to this argument and alas it just will not wash. However it is the back of mind and when my M&S slippers are firmly under the new table I will be back for another Skyline!

Cheers mate
Andy:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts