GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My R34 4dr is officially up for sale. It is a 2.5 litre N/A, automatic.
It has been resprayed in Japan in a custom colour, so in direct sunlight it has a green and purple “flip”. I am the 4th U.K. owner and IIRC it has been in the U.K. for nearly 4 years, originally imported by Garage D from Japan.
It is completely stock apart from Tein lowering springs, a Fujitusbo catback exhaust & aftermarket headunit.
As you can see in the photos, it had been stripped down, surface rust removed using a belt sander, degreased, left to dry for 7 days, masked and then epoxy mastic sprayed all underneath the car along with an internal chassis coating spray within the sills.

Currently has 133,986 on the clock, all in kilometers. I have covered less than 100 miles in the car since November 2017 as I now live in Brussels & the car is in the U.K.
It is currently SORN'd and I had a fresh MOT put on it on Monday the 23rd April 2018.
Insurance is due in May so looking to sell it before then.
Listing the car for £4500 ono, and I will consider an E30 convertible BMW or a W123 Mercedes coupe/saloon as part/swap.
Please message me if your interested, the private plate is in the process of being removed and the car is on an S reg plate.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car is officially back up for sale. I'll be after a set of Nismo 320 clocks in white and a Tomei Ti Extreme exhaust so willing to take those as partial payments for the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.