GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys gettin my engine rebuilt due to spinnin a shell in the bottom end. So im sellin my old complete head to get another. Its off my R34 GTR UK V SPEC comes with cams pully's etc. Item is in dartford lookin for £550 ono. Shippin can be arranged at extra cost but would prefer cash on collection. Any further questions please call me on 07815 204 726

Just so u know the only reason im sellin this is cause im buyin a head already done wiv cams valves etc, this is a genuine original head off a uk spec R34 gtr. Engine covered 72k.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol. ok. ill need to sell this asap to obviously recoupe some of the money spent on the new one. when i get pics it'll be going on ebay as well. good luck on finding an RB30 bottom end. thanks what i was going to do but same as you, you need funds. and more to the point the bottom end went on mine and i hate not being able to drive it. but ill be happy with what i get from after its done. good luck

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, thats how I ended up with 2 cars.. lol

Already seen a Nissan Patrol bottom end available, but need to do a bit of research into it all as they are normally N/A, let me know when you have a pic tho and Im sure we could sort something, Kent's not a million miles away from me :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.