GTR Forum banner

R34 Dial Kits

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  canman 
#1 ·
R34 Owners,

Do any of you know where you can get white dial kits for our cars? Can't seem to find any.

Or maybe if there are enough of us interested we could approach a company and have them custom make some for us as a group buy?

Ideas anyone?

Rgds

Vincent

#3 ·
Abbey can supply and fit the Bluetone dials that look rather tasty :D

White when the lights are off, and change to a user-changeable bluey/greeny/cyan colour...you have 5 settings available on the colours.

I THINK it was Ian S who's car was at Abbey that i was shown with the dials (gonna get some for my GTI-R at some point.....).

Cheers
Daz

#6 ·
dials

Weka I have the Abbey dial kit with the bright blue/green effect. Its not actually dials but a covering thus why its so much cheaper, I don't see any reacon why they wouldn't do it for a 34.

At Abbey the dial kit cost £160 and there was a couple of hours labour to fit.

Give them a buzz. (also do a search on here as some one posted piccies . That was what swayed me)

#9 ·
More questions:

Ian
Just been on to Abbey and wasn't given much info as the person who does them (Mark) is away till next Tues. So have to call back.
When you say its a covering, is it placed over the dials? Is the brightness adjustable?

Fuggles
I have emailed Ricardo at Bluetone before in Sept and his reply was they were not available then but working on it. So will probably contact him again.

DCD
Thanks for pic but not really what I'm looking for (colour wise).

Rgds

Vincent

#10 ·
White dial kit

Its a covering which has all the GT-R numbers on it etc.. a small control that changes brightness and colour, from white to green to blue!!

They look the dogs B's though!!

Yes Mark is in Japan with T9KYO.

Come to the Dec 22nd meet and you can have a plook if your not sure!

#14 ·
I brought in the Nismo Kit for my R34 that DCD posted.........orange on black.............not realising they were orange on black, so had them refaced for the equivilent of about 80 quid to white on black.

They look great and they're probably pretty rare as Nismo don't make them white on black of course.

Contacts won't be on much use to you as I'm in NZ, but the theory is that it's not expensive to get someone to re-print the originals for you.

Fraser

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.