GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided that I would try out all the carbon bits currently on offer for the R34 at 'sensible' prices, Day 1 of the build was today...Nothing like some of the amazing builds on here, but a good way to see these parts and their fitment before splashing out your hard earned ;)

First up is the EP Racing Goki canards...these fit out of the box on a standard bumper with no trimming, we used stainless allen headed bolts to secure them, they took around 20 minutes a side to fit and look very cool...

Next is the EP Racing Goki front splitter, This is styled on the AUTO SELECT ONLINE Demon front splitter, with the front bumper off and some new holes drilled into the splitter, it was very easy to fit and lines up very well with the original bumper, looks amazing and the lower intakes should help with brake cooling as they are HUGE!!!...

Also fitted is the EP Racing Nismo style bonnet, Im not a big fan of aftermarket bonnets but this one fits very well again, It comes with a rain guard which screws under the vents and well...Guards your engine from the rain! It took only a few minor tweaks to get it opening and closing almost as well as the original (this picture show the bonnet slightly open, this isn't a huge gap!!!)

Last job of the day was to fit some of these carbon rear spoiler supports, these came from Knight-Racer and were quite easy to fit, the original spoiler only needed some light tweaking for these to fit snugly into the original mounting plates, they lift the spoiler by around 2 inches and give a much more aggressive look to the rear end, we used some double sided foam tape as a gasket which also helps secure the supports to the bootlid, the holes lined up pretty good and it is very sturdy once installed...

Next up is a carbon spoiler blade, carbon fenders, boot and sideskirts...I'll keep you posted!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
439 Posts
I like the canards and have been looking for some.
Any chance of sending me some hi res pics street-candy? If so I will pm addi

Sorry about the hi jack
EP Racing, your website says out of stock
How long to supply a set?
Lastly what does Goki refer to??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.