GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of R34 GT-R ballbearing turbo's for sale. Going for bigger now (Garrett GT2860R-5). The turbo's have run a max of 20k miles @ 1bar.

Unfortunately 1 has a ultra small crack in the housing (due to a drop on the floor) The other has not fallen so is in perfect condition.
I had them on my R33 GT-R for 2k miles. After taking them off the little crack was noticed, they ran perfectly.

I'm looking for 300 pounds collected in Holland (near Amsterdam) or shipped at your cost.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna take pics in a couple of days. Will make close-ups if possible. They are at the workshop (Pro Import , new trader here btw) Wil have to drive there

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R34 GT-R turbo's are never SS. Think only the N1 turbo's are.
They are still ceramic, but much stronger (can take 1.2 to 1.3 bar)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Corebearings are BB so take more boost then the std r32/33 ones wich have 270° bearings.

Good luck with the sale , these tubs are great for a cheap/mild turbo upgrade :thumbsup:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mmm

today I took some pics of the turbo's. I've found out that both turbo's have some cracks. So i'm not gonna sell them as being in perfect order. Both have run perfectly. But i'm not selling anything that is broken.

I'm open to offers if anyone still wants them.

As you can see on the 2nd picture the crack is in the middle.
Was hard to get a focused shot of the inside of the housing, this was the only one that was clear.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sry guys,
Not selling at the moment. Lots of thing to do, and not enough time.
If they are up for sale again then R32 Combat will have the first choice of buying them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts