GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a full set of R34 GTR alloys & tyres for sale? The chap in the for sale section hasn't responded to my pm yet...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Have you tried DaveW at the GTR Shop mate?

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep seen those S1's already,and have tried Dave he has nothing at the moment,hopefully the fourm member gets back to me soon so i can finalise everything

·
Registered
109 Posts
how much were they for sale? i could be interested if i could find a set of wheels and tyres for mine, let me know what your willing to pay and ill see if ill let mine go, dont ask how much i want for them cause im not really bothered about selling them yet, and to be fair if they dont go ill probably keep em for track or drifting....not meant to sound rude dude so dont take it that way please lol

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no worries stevie,it's fine mate.

Well i've picked up a set for £650 + delivery,which is pretty much the going rate if they are kurbed etc,IMO i would say £800 with tyres for a set that are mint,well i wouldn't pay more than that myself anyway

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's just random stuff from my mouth,if it helps then great,lol

not sure you remember,i met you on the tunnel run that dean organised,i was in the IS200 talking to you about buying an R33 GTR or an R34 GTR?

·
Registered
109 Posts
yh mate i remember. i take it you got one now lol. since then i blew my engine up and still havnt got it on the road again. that was in sept. ben telling him to do another one but i bet little joseph os taking all his time and money up at the mo lol.... so any pics of your then bud?

·
Registered
109 Posts
emil glad you got a man spec one lol. looks tidy and with only 33k on it, awesome, well ill look out for ya plate when i roll around in mine, you should remember mine, if you see me flash me up its MR nux lol

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yep sure do remember it mate,that was such a fun night :D,i've got some HKS turbo's that should help me out a bit ;)

Wills - yep got a set,however the courier company is useless that we tried to use,i'm picking them up on friday instead now,the car shall become lower again,not to long,but low enough :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
JF youll need em mate, just got mine completly forged with 2860's on should get about 5-600hp, lol. but remember keep your eyes peeled, lol

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I'd be willing to sell my set of R34 GT-R wheels and tires at market value in Japan, about 120,000-130,000 JPY (850-925 GBP)
The wheels are in mint condition, with a 5cm or so minor curb rash where I rubbed up against a toll booth curb. The tires are 265/35/18 RE01Rs, with about 30% tread. Could separate the tires if not needed.
The only hitch is I have to find my new set first ;)

A pic of them
http://www.tunerlab.jp/photos/albums/uploads/suzuka_circuit_sept_2009/DSC_1187.JPG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts